Alpha Update 0.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Greetings Planet Coasterians! We have a new patch on the way this morning, below are the changes for this update.

• Stability fixes for occasional crashes when:
    • Placing modular building pieces
    • Raising rides and pressing Ctrl
    • Building path pieces
    • Loading saved parks
  • Improvements to Crowd AI to reduce occasional issues of them not moving
  • Fixed an issue where saved games had the wrong time due to daylight savings

As always, please report bugs via our bug reporting forums here: https://forums.planetcoaster.com/forumdisplay.php/14-Alpha-Bug-Reporting - thanks!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I never had issue's with anything that's patched right now so i dont think i will notice anything [big grin]

Still its good to see more bugs getting fixed!

for a list ( a small one) of updates , an update over the 1.3 gig. Makes me wonder if I just downlaoded the whole game again :)

Fantastic! I've personally experienced two of those bugs so I'm glad to see that they have been fixed.

It looks like this update fixes guests not riding coasters (Need others to confirm)
Im now able to continue building and guest continue to use my coasters :D

Brett C

Frontier
for a list ( a small one) of updates , an update over the 1.3 gig. Makes me wonder if I just downlaoded the whole game again :)

Hi Stronkie, the reason you see the patcher client stating ~1400MB to download is simply due to the patcher client running file validation checks.

Once the patch client completes that, the application will download the necessary files as needed/required. We can safely say that the download is definitely not 1.3GB for this update, it's much much much smaller. Looking at 223MB for this update. [up]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom