An Elite Trader way too fast?

Evening all,
I started a second account a few months back and I have adamantly avoided cash exploits and some such, I have however continued to use EDDB and INARA as there is currently no viable equivalent in game to make better profit when trading Etc.

I have to agree with Obsidians recent comments in videos like ' The story, should we care' about the direction that the game is taking.

Now to the reason for this post. I started to play a guitar when I was around 12 (pre-internet) It took me almost 3 years to be able to play Stairway to Heaven with any degree of accuracy as i was teaching myself and listening to the song (no money for a guitar teacher) recently my nephew started to play the guitar and just by watching online videos his progression was way faster than mine, that's just how it is, and is having an exponential impact on most things it can be applied to. I don't complain that he learned quicker than me because he had a more efficient medium or his guitar isn't one that was found in an attic with a twisted neck and string action that you could crawl under.

How many people here can honestly say that they have not used an instructional video for gaming, cooking or finding the right VR or the right car Etc. Again this is just how it is.
To then find fault with people for using this information is frankly absurd, play the game how you want and leave others to play it the way they want (I am not in anyway condoning hackers as it has F**** BF V right up, but that's for a different forum)

Having said that I do not like the void opals or road to riches approach but that's just how i feel about it.

I am personally struggling to find direction at the moment I love this game and the fact that I can jump in a space craft and fly about doing various things although they all seem to be tied to money? for me the depth has gone and it is making my visits to the game far more sporadic. if the revamp of the community events doesn't work for me then role on 2020 as it may again garner my interest depending on the overall content.
Regards
Pug

Top Bottom