Announcing FleetComm, the exploration-focused Private (pc) Group

Application to join Fleetcomm PG on Friday 25th .

CMDR RK Paul
"Count Iblis"
Imperial Cutter-"Indefatigable"

Already admitted into FLeetcomm Discord channel (as "Marquis Rex") - thank you.
Waiting patiently

I sent the application in about 10 days ago and nothing happened, so I'm sending a new one right now.

Added FleetComm as friend and sent application.

CMDR ThomasCro

Hello! Already applied weeks ago in the Fleet Roster I just noticed that Ive spelled my name wrongly on it : Vold Oslish instead of Vold Oslich : proper name IG and in the PG application form sent yesterday .

Should I send an email to prevent any blocage of my PG application (if not found in the roster coz of the wrong spelling) or its fine anyway ?

Tanks & hopefully see u inspace around !

o7 First things first Im already in Fleetcomm and on the main roster on my main acc.

My question is if it would be possible for me to get my second acc that isnt signed up on the offical DW2 roster into Fleetcomm? Or should I wait until the applications open up for everyone again.

Last edited:
FYI - Fleetcom has been infiltrated by a number of gankers. Just be careful out there commanders. I'm not one of them, I'm nowhere near DW2.

I have also submitted a request. Please do not hurry these things. Currently flying in Mobius until it gets approved.
- CMDR Chocolatier.

Hello! Already applied weeks ago in the Fleet Roster I just noticed that Ive spelled my name wrongly on it : Vold Oslish instead of Vold Oslich : proper name IG and in the PG application form sent yesterday .

Should I send an email to prevent any blocage of my PG application (if not found in the roster coz of the wrong spelling) or its fine anyway ?

Tanks & hopefully see u inspace around !

Go ahead and send in a new application with the correct spelling, please!

Go ahead and send in a new application with the correct spelling, please!

Thanks for ur answer.! I just sent a new PG application following ur msg. Im a bit confused My name stays wrongly spelled in the FLeetCom as "Vold OsliSh" (coz it cannot be edited anymore so just say back to me if I have to sign up to the Latecommers Fleetcom' roster in addition I'll do it quickly.

Thanks again !

Step 1: Fill in the FleetComm Application Form. This gives me a single place to review applications, as well as explaining the group rules, and asking you to agree to them.​
Step 2: There is no step 2! You don't have to send a friend request, or an in-game request to join the private group. Everything is driven off of the application form! Easy peasy!​

Somehow your Easy Peasy thing got stuck in de middle of step 1 because although applied, not a single response (like others in here).
So what's up CMDR Satsuma? Born dead initiative?

Last edited:

Somehow your Easy Peasy thing got stuck in de middle of step 1 because although applied, not a single response (like others in here).

I understand the frustration of not getting into the PG at the mo. But let's not be rude folks. I'm sure Satsuma appreciates that you've let them know about your issues and they'll get to you as soon as they can. Remember there are close to 13,000 people on this expedition. 13,000. No expedition in the history of Elite has had that many people signed up on the expedition.

This is unprecedented and we're all working our hardest to get through each and every single application.

I understand the frustration of not getting into the PG at the mo. But let's not be rude folks. I'm sure Satsuma appreciates that you've let them know about your issues and they'll get to you as soon as they can. Remember there are close to 13,000 people on this expedition. 13,000. No expedition in the history of Elite has had that many people signed up on the expedition.

This is unprecedented and we're all working our hardest to get through each and every single application.

And you are doing it for free - thank you!

Applied well over a week ago via the google form, and not had an invite yet - CMDR Vykall.

I see an application from you from the 4th, so I suspect you must have filled out some other random form by mistake. I show you as having been sent an invite. Please let me know if you still don't have access.

Unfortunately we're only taking people who are on the main Distant Worlds 2 roster right now, and you're not on it. The Mobius folks have graciously agreed to take the rest.

In general, by the way, if you have a question about your application to FleetComm, I'm much more responsive on Discord (the link is in the original post). I only check the forums every couple of days, but I'm on Discord every day.

Are you accepting applications for the Apollo Expedition? I know it's been a couple of months since it appears you were backlogged with DW2, but I just thought I'd check.

I'm with Baxder on this, I've filed in a request too for that expedition.

Top Bottom