Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch 1

Thanks!

Side note for me that this is patch 1.510.622 as seen in the URL.. not sure why since the "April Update" all version numbers disappeared.

Are any of the buy/sell fixes being applied to PowerPlay (we've been complaining about it for about 200 weeks now), or is this yet another instance where FDev shows that it simply doesn't care about PowerPlay, and that any and all players who invest or have invested time in that part of the game are morons for having done so?

This bug isn't listed - overlooked?

It's in the tracker. Game has about twenty-thousand (I stopped counting when I ran out of fingers) perceptible bugs, but they can only fix a few dozen at a time, so they have to prioritize things.

Once the alpha is over and the game is feature complete, assuming they continue to fix things at the current rate, the game will be ready for release in the year 2525, if man is still alive.

Are any of the buy/sell fixes being applied to PowerPlay (we've been complaining about it for about 200 weeks now), or is this yet another instance where FDev shows that it simply doesn't care about PowerPlay, and that any and all players who invest or have invested time in that part of the game are morons for having done so?

I suppose unless you are rescuing people who can't read fuel gauges, enjoy fondling moons and taking pictures of large space balls then the answer is yes.

No notes on the secret canopy integrity hobbling reversal?

Will already addressed this.

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you for your reports and your feedback. The canopy used to break when it was at 50% integrity, however, we have fixed this so it correctly breaks at 0% integrity bringing it in line with all the other modules.

Therefore, to maintain the canopy’s current functionality, we halved its integrity. This means that the canopy should be reacting in the same way as before the April Update.
We’ve tested internally and found this to be the case, however, if there are any instances where you are seeing an issue, please let us know.

Nice, happy to read that my ship computers will be working properly again. It has been a hard week flying out there with A-rated builds, power priorities set to 'ship killing' and a zombie module coming back online whilst switched off.
Definitely going to head back out to the Guardian locations where engaging the pylon runs causes the game to freeze on 'exit to main menu' or 'leave me in witch-space' when jumping to another system.

That's not a very nice thing for an initiative that's going to last a month!

Last edited:
Excellent work Will and Team, thanks so much for all the hard yards you put in to make the best game ever even better.

Top Bottom