Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch 1

Hi D3rv1sh

Not to worry, I Googled how to do it. I tried it. It seems to have improved a little, but the proplem is still there. Thanks for trying to help anyway. (y)

Was afraid that would be the case. I experienced micro stuttering all the time on the PS4 Pro. Tried all sorts of things. It's the game unfortunately. Some are not bothered by it. Guess you and me are.

Was afraid that would be the case. I experienced micro stuttering all the time on the PS4 Pro. Tried all sorts of things. It's the game unfortunately. Some are not bothered by it. Guess you and me are.

It seems to happen when either in my SRV or when in my ship near a planet. Once I am away from the planet all is well. I am sure I never experienced it prior to the April update. Perhaps I am wrong. Thanks again for taking the time out to offer your advice.

Last edited:
Was doing the first Ram Tah mission for the first time. Was halfway through. That mission is gone. :( And 2 private groups I joined yesterday are gone too.

Oh man...that's not a mission you want to be cancelled halfway. Contact FDev support, I heard they were great help in those kind of situations.

They forgot one.
Female npc crew using the slf have no audio or text in the comms panel.
That's odd, mine did! Recruited a cranky looking lady and she kept going "ENGAGING!!!! CMDR I'M DYING PLS HELP! CMDR WHY DID YOU REMOVE CANOPY FROM MY FIGHTER!"

please advise me of what i should do with all the now stolen cargo in my hold, do i dump it at the nearest black market, and then when and if you reinstate the missions i will be short of the cargo, or just sit here not being able to run any other source missions, i cant change ship as i have too much stolen cargo, i could however fire up NMS and play that instead

Anyone who wants to vote on the new "Old Missions Disappeared / New Accepted Missions Don't Show Up" bug, the confirmed listing is here for voting:
https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1428

This is also breaking passengers and many other things.
How this got past patch testing, I'll never know..

The issue could not be loaded. Obviously, it doesn't exist? Or fixed via //NOSONAR ;)

EDIT: Seems it's back again.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
OMG, fortunately I had no missions open. Are patches checked in such regards before being issued? Probabely not. Bugs are like Roman emperors: "The Emperor 's dead, long live the Emperor."

Top Bottom