Are the glass panels no longer see through for guests?

So I’ve recently built an Australia House but guests don’t use any of the indoor viewing and I’m wondering is it because they can no longer see through the construction glass pieces.

It’s a franchise zoo and the guests can come in the building for food, drinks, and to look at the exhibits but they only look at the outdoor viewing. And the new heat map says they can’t view through the glass. Thanks!
47BE3C3B-0B75-4050-B9E6-503BA34AA293.jpeg
3B4D7E4C-52F0-4DBE-90C6-D5B81BDBB51B.jpeg
BE9B9D0F-3DD6-4F94-986C-7B0AD3EDAA40.jpeg

There's no reason why guests shouldn't be able to see through it. Can you try another set of glass or even remove the glass to see if guests can actually view from that path?

There's no reason why guests shouldn't be able to see through it. Can you try another set of glass or even remove the glass to see if guests can actually view from that path?
I’m going to try switching out the glass for a different one later today when I’m playing to see if it helps. These are the thin 4m glass pieces. The other 2 habitats use the thin 2m glass pieces, and the thin non grid curved glass pieces and none of them can be viewed through.

I have tried deleting the glass and they can view it that way.

So I got around to playing and it seems like all the non grid glass isn’t see through but switching to the grid modern wall worked. Hopefully the devs can fix it soon!

So I got around to playing and it seems like all the non grid glass isn’t see through but switching to the grid modern wall worked. Hopefully the devs can fix it soon!
That's odd that non grid doesn't work, but thinking about it yeah I only use the modern glass walls as well to allow guests to see the habitats. If possible I also use the glass barrier if wanting a more singular piece which can then be decorated with construction pieces if wanting

Hmm, I always use the non-gridded, one-way glass panels for this kind of thing, and they seem to work. At least the guests spend time standing in front of them, and they put money in the donation cans nearby.

Hmm, I always use the non-gridded, one-way glass panels for this kind of thing, and they seem to work. At least the guests spend time standing in front of them, and they put money in the donation cans nearby.
Yeah I’ve used them in the past and they worked fine, I’m thinking it’s some sort of bug with the newest patch.

Top Bottom