Notice ARX and Frontier Points Conversion

Absolutely agree. IMHO we should not complain about -free- ARXs, or free food, or free drink, or free anything...

No it's right to complain it's a token pittance to simply be able to say "you can earn stuff playing the game". If this had been done right it would be like in DDO where you you earn turbine points in a unlimited fashion if you are willing to grind 24/7.

People that think this just fine obviously have no experience in other f2p type mmos.

Real curious to see what else will be added to the store eventually.

I just finished a seven million mission run. I earned 3 ARX for it.

At this rate of earnings, I'm not going to use my alt account for quite some time. I don't have an army of bots to run up ARX. There is only so much time I have.

yeah but this is not an f2p type mmo
Yet.

laser and motor color detailings cost 4420 arx, it's almost twice as real money as before,

the rest I think is fine
Looks at Metamartian...

I just finished a seven million mission run. I earned 3 ARX for it.

At this rate of earnings, I'm not going to use my alt account for quite some time. I don't have an army of bots to run up ARX. There is only so much time I have.

Looks at metamartian again..lol

[QUOTE = "Space Dandy, publicación: 8012230, miembro: 35698"]
Todavía.

Mira a Metamartian ...

Mira a metamartian otra vez ... jaja
[/CITAR]
ok,i undrstnd xd

hey what did I do?

here I am minding my own arx.
You did nothing lol

I am just making a point about how this is a fairly large step away from b2p towards f2p shenanigans.

F2p cash shop use the "cosmetic/convenience items only" argument more often that not. They also all use some psychological tricks such as making people buy a nonsense currency (like arx) as this makes cash shop purchases more abstract (as items are listed in the nonsense currency) which allows them to sell the same item for more $$$ than if it was listed for sale in actual real world currency (this is where the abstract thing comes into play).

They also use these token you can earn "nonsense currency" in game which garners them support even if the amount able to be earned in game is unrealistic and not very useful.

Last edited:
lasers are something you will see all the time, they have realized and they have risen almost double,

I should have bought them before yesterday, it was one of the few things I wanted xD

You did nothing lol

I am just making a point about how this is a fairly large step away from b2p towards f2p shenanigans.

F2p cash shop use the "cosmetic/convenience items only" argument more ofthen that not. They also all use some psychological tricks such as making people buy a nonsense currency (like arx) as this makes cash shop purchases more abstract (as items are listed in the nonsense currency) which allows them to sell the same item for more $$$ than if it was listed for sale in actual real world curerency (this is where the abstract thing comes into play). They also use these token you can earn "nonsense currency" in game which garners them support even if the amount able to be earned in game is unrealistic and not very useful.

ah, sorry I'm an old man and can make transaction judgements for myself. For at least a few more years yet... but I see where you are going.

ah, sorry I'm an old man and can make transaction judgements for myself. For at least a few more years yet... but I see where you are going.

I have no doubt, being an old man myself it wont change my habits either but it also mean I can see the manure when I step in it too so was just putting this out there. lol

I'd like to also voice the wish to be able to buy individual ship kit pieces, not ALL 12 pieces if I'm only interested in 2...

Top Bottom