Ships Asp Scout Asp Scout Appreciation Thread

Just admit it - you lot just use it because nobody likes it. It's not good, not fun, ugly looking thing. It's not underappreciated or underrated. It's terrible, that's why people don't fly it. It doesn't even have a charisma or character of other bad ships like T-10 or Beluga to justify using it.

That's the first time I've ever read the word 'charisma,' and 'beluga,' in the same sentence.

Just admit it - you lot just use it because nobody likes it. It's not good, not fun, ugly looking thing. It's not underappreciated or underrated. It's terrible, that's why people don't fly it. It doesn't even have a charisma or character of other bad ships like T-10 or Beluga to justify using it.

Nope, we just don't dismiss a ship because it's slow... or expensive or that other ships can do it's job or any other myiad of silly excuses.

We like the ship... simple.

If you had actually read the posts on here you would have seen all of the things it can do well. Course I shouldn't really expect much since you think the beluga (aka the Jaba the hut of ships) is a charismatic ship.

If you had actually read the posts on here you would have seen all of the things it can do well. Course I shouldn't really expect much since you think the beluga (aka the Jaba the hut of ships) is a charismatic ship.
I have flown Scout. I know what it can do. Many things, and pretty much all of them quite badly :) I'm just trying to understand what draws people to this poor thing. What if FD buff it? Make it better in multiple ways. Will you guys move on to something else?) Another underdog?

Not too fussed about the price but I reckon another utility or two and maybe another 5-10 base speed... that would be just sweet for me :)

that price though. the only ship over 1 million credits with less than 3 utilities. count me in the price drop plus utility upgrade camp

that price though. the only ship over 1 million credits with less than 3 utilities. count me in the price drop plus utility upgrade camp

It's a fair enough argument for a price drop, I've just come to the conclusion some time ago that price is a waste of time as a balancing factor outside of very early game mechanics when you are just learning how the money making systems work etc.

The cash generation in ED is moving towards silly numbers right now, mainly for the introduction of fleet carriers I feel, and if it continues then price on anything that isn't a large ship or carrier will pretty much become meaningless.

I appreciate this ship. There is room for improvements, but more than that, I’d like to see a unique use for it. Imagine five restricted size one slots added that could only hold limpet controllers or afmu. Idk, something strange.

Been flying my scout again recently... engineered drives and not much else gets you at 505m/s and it loves the canyons!

wOK3TrH.jpg

Top Bottom