I actually got it working!

Here was my fix for anyone wondering..... First, my ASUS motherboard uses SonicSuite Software. That software was causing a conflict within Voice Attack which was preventing VA to hear my commands. I've simply uninstalled it. Second, was my recognition global hotkey within the VA settings. It needs to be set to Numpad * with the options "voice attack stops listening while key is down option".

The last remaning items are the keybind errors VA isn't happy with. Those will have to be adressed within the ED bind.

Code:
Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Weapons: Secondary fire. Previous profiles used mouse2 but Singularity requires this to be a keyboard key
Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Drive throttle: Forward only throttle reverse
Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Full Spectrum system scanner:Leave FSS

Either my edited .binds file "Coolie Hat Mod" has errors or the above are simply not mapped in version 4.2.0

Cheers,

Spin

Last edited:
Hey Spin,

Thanks for the VA feedback! I did a sweep of the keybinds around 12mths ago with another CMDR who identified a bunch that were not working correctly in the new VA Singularity profiles. Thought we had captured them all! ;)

QQ. Are you finding the Mic Inverse mapping is working as expected? Since I implemented I don't think I have got any firm feedback all works well in actual usage (not a feature I use personally so a bit of a challenging one to test).

For the Secondary Fire, I do have these as mouse for the secondary mappings. These are not really used (just a backup really) so could be remapped to a keyboard key as needed. I'll look to change that in a future update.

Fwd Only Reverse you should not require when using full range throttle, but should be mapped to CTRL+R.

The FSS should also have Backspace key mapped to exit. But there are a few that use the Backspace throughout the UI so wonder if that may be conflicting somewhere.

I'll double check all these tonight when I get home and can look directly at the files (maybe they have dropped off). If they are present then it may be VA not recognising it (maybe need a re-map my end or fix on VA end).

I've had a generally love/hate relationship with ASUS. Hardware is great, but their software is TERRIBLE! Their AI Suite used to blue screen my PC and Sonic would modify the sound to become unbalanced between left and right channels. On my PC these days, I will try to avoid all that hardware's software bloat and not install. Or just install to configure and then uninstall where necessary. Not that you always have the option given most things are software controlled these days (Razer, Logitech, other RGB guff lol ..). :(

Cheers, AD

Last edited:
Ok, just checking the binding file for 4.2.0. Noticed this for FSS Exit:

Code:
    <ExplorationFSSQuit>
        <Primary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_19">
            <Modifier Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_4" />
        </Primary>
        <Secondary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_28">
            <Modifier Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_4" />
        </Secondary>
    </ExplorationFSSQuit>

So it looks like the FSS Exit does not have a direct keybind vs dx bind. I remember why I did it this way now, which was to allow you to exit the FSS from the same key as you enter it (secondary), but also tying it in to the standard UI Back 'squeeze' of the 2 modifier keys (primary). One of these could be replaced with a keybind depending on which combo you prefer for the exit. I use the UI Back for such things but if I remove the other in a future update it might throw some CMDRs out who use the same enter/exit key. Hmm, will give this some further thought.

Can also confirm Fwd Only Reverse is mapped as expected in the binding file. I am thinking it might have an issue with the CTRL modifier. For a test, could you try changing this to a spare 'standard' keybind (if you can find one lol) and see if it works with VA?

VA must work with modifier keys though, as I do have a lot, so not sure why it might trigger an issue with this one specifically.

EDIT!! I just figured it out! .. its the SRV Reverse Toggle and not the Ship. The are different. SRV is not mapped by default as it uses the same as the Ship when unmapped. Could you try mapping the SRV Reverse Toggle to CTRL+R explicitly and see if that removes the error please?

Cheers again, AD

Last edited:
Good afternoon AD and friends,

First off, thanks for the lengthy response as always. Helps the new guy out a lot. Haha ;) Onto the good stuff!

QQ. Are you finding the Mic Inverse mapping is working as expected? Since I implemented I don't think I have got any firm feedback all works well in actual usage (not a feature I use personally so a bit of a challenging one to test).

To be honest, I'm not sure I grasp all the use cases for the mic functions that are available. I've read/re-read the steam guild and script discrioption several times and while the descriptions are great, the use cases are above my knowledge. My goal was to get PTT External Discord + VA listening while PTT isn't used. Aside from those two things, my knowledge level is fairly novice.

As someone who typically does not use PTT, I'd like to explore an option where I can still use a voice activated mic output (not open mic, but mic on upon voice activation) for discord and retain VA's listening functionality while Discords voice activated mic output is not active. I believe this can be done by using Discords VAD (voice activity detection) keybind and some combination of Voice Attack settings and your UserPref Mic options. I'm just not sure what though. I'll have to dedicate some brain power into thinking this one through.

For the Secondary Fire, I do have these as mouse for the secondary mappings. These are not really used (just a backup really) so could be remapped to a keyboard key as needed. I'll look to change that in a future update.

I should state the HCS Voice Attack pack works just fine, it's just the one command that relies on the mapping for secondary fire that willl not work. Not a huge deal as I'd rather pull the trigger for firing weapons (primary/secondary) anyway. But please let me know what you think would bind easily without creating conflicts!

EDIT!! I just figured it out! .. its the SRV Reverse Toggle and not the Ship. The are different. SRV is not mapped by default as it uses the same as the Ship when unmapped. Could you try mapping the SRV Reverse Toggle to CTRL+R explicitly and see if that removes the error please?

This clears the error code within Voice Attack! The code listed below should be correct, but please double check as I'm a newb to all this. In my edited .binds file the code change started at line 942.... Should the Toggle On value be 1 or 0? What does that mean? Inverse?

Code:
    <BuggyToggleReverseThrottleInput>
        <Primary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_19" />
        <Secondary Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_R">
            <Modifier Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_LeftControl" />
        </Secondary>
        <ToggleOn Value="1" />
    </BuggyToggleReverseThrottleInput>

A few other radom things I've noticed:

- Steam screen shot does not work if you use the ED launcher to start the game through the BAT file exectution. Even if steam is running it does not detect the game is "running". I suggest you edit the batch file to simply launch steam and have the user run the game within steam.

And the best for last!

My orginal plates had a ton of sticky tape making them difficult to remove. I'd recomend a plastic pry tool and some patients to remove the old ones!

Last edited:
Hey Spin,

My goal was to get PTT External Discord + VA listening while PTT isn't used. Aside from those two things, my knowledge level is fairly novice.

As someone who typically does not use PTT, I'd like to explore an option where I can still use a voice activated mic output (not open mic, but mic on upon voice activation) for discord and retain VA's listening functionality while Discords voice activated mic output is not active. I believe this can be done by using Discords VAD (voice activity detection) keybind and some combination of Voice Attack settings and your UserPref Mic options. I'm just not sure what though. I'll have to dedicate some brain power into thinking this one through.

All good :) I was just noticing your settings you shared and it looked like you might be using the feature. I dont really use any Mics my end so always keen for feedback.

Adding multiple channel control and variable choice of PTT or Open etc does make the Mic Control rather complex (or more so than it should be). Basically, the user preferences will allow you to choose how to control these features, but if Discord can voice activate then seems like it would just be a question on how to configure your VA to not interfere when Discord channel is open. That was the intent behind the inverse mode options. So for example you could have an open channel that takes any VA commands but when pressing the Mic it would inverse (disabling VA & enabling Discord). Let go again and it goes back to VA.

I should state the HCS Voice Attack pack works just fine, it's just the one command that relies on the mapping for secondary fire that willl not work. Not a huge deal as I'd rather pull the trigger for firing weapons (primary/secondary) anyway. But please let me know what you think would bind easily without creating conflicts!

Good to know. I'll go through and see if I can find something not mapped regardless, as I would like to have it 'error free' so to speak. Looks like there are a few small things to address since the September update so likely look to push a point release out soonish.

This clears the error code within Voice Attack! The code listed below should be correct, but please double check as I'm a newb to all this. In my edited .binds file the code change started at line 942.... Should the Toggle On value be 1 or 0? What does that mean? Inverse?

Code:
    <BuggyToggleReverseThrottleInput>
        <Primary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_19" />
        <Secondary Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_R">
            <Modifier Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_LeftControl" />
        </Secondary>
        <ToggleOn Value="1" />
    </BuggyToggleReverseThrottleInput>

Awesome! Thanks for testing. I'll update this in my bindings as well.

The Toggle would be reference to how the button will work. In the bindings in game you get a choice between a toggle or a hold function for a lot of mappings. I think this would be showing which is selected. I would suggest having it the same as the Ship Reverse in function (I think that was a hold if memory serves).

A few other radom things I've noticed:

- Steam screen shot does not work if you use the ED launcher to start the game through the BAT file exectution. Even if steam is running it does not detect the game is "running". I suggest you edit the batch file to simply launch steam and have the user run the game within steam.

Would it be fair to say you do not have the Steam overlay or features active too?

Hmm, that might be because its launching from the exe file instead of through Steam. I'm not sure if this can be done in a BAT file, but Steam does offer a feature to create a shortcut when you right click on a game. I wonder if that shortcut link is used instead of the exe for the launcher if it might hook into Steam?

I'll look into this and see if there are other options, but you may have found a limitation :)

Thanks for the feedback!

And the best for last!

My orginal plates had a ton of sticky tape making them difficult to remove. I'd recomend a plastic pry tool and some patients to remove the old ones!

View attachment 144240

View attachment 144241

View attachment 144242

Looks great mate!! Now I must really get around to pulling mine apart and installing (have had it sitting on my desk for the last week).

Did you have to remove the throttle handle to get the top plate in place?

Thanks for the tips!

Cheers, AD

Hi @SpinCykle ,

For secondary binds on Primary and Secondary fire I use RSHIFT+1 and RSHIFT+2.

This keeps HCSVoicepacks happy.

Hope this helps,
Clicker

Hello AD and Clicker!

Thank you for the responses. It's always appreciated. :cool: I've added some of the changes suggested and we're getting closer and closer!

Adding multiple channel control and variable choice of PTT or Open etc does make the Mic Control rather complex (or more so than it should be). Basically, the user preferences will allow you to choose how to control these features, but if Discord can voice activate then seems like it would just be a question on how to configure your VA to not interfere when Discord channel is open. That was the intent behind the inverse mode options. So for example you could have an open channel that takes any VA commands but when pressing the Mic it would inverse (disabling VA & enabling Discord). Let go again and it goes back to VA.

My current Voice Attack/Discord set up uses toggle mute in both apps bound to the " Numpad * " . The key press mutes discords mic when pressed and than toggles on Voice Attack listening. This works very well, as it's just one push of a button to flip between mic input sources (Discord Voice Activation or Voice Attack Active listening). Holding down the PTT for discord activation is a real pain when I want to talk to my wingman (friends) in a heated battle.

Here's the problem. No matter how I have the user AD_EDUserPrefs configured, the thumb coolie hat push button (Joy_26) is always configure to a "push, hold & release" type command vrs. a Toggle on/off. Is there an easy way to configure that push button to a toggle on/off? I'm probably missing something pretty easy here and just don't realize it. Hopefully, I'm not asking if it's possible to bypass all the hard work you've put into the PTT mapping functionality to make the hat a simple toggle on/off.

Would it be fair to say you do not have the Steam overlay or features active too?

That's correct. The steam overlay is active. However the steamApp just does not recognize the game is runnign when you bypass starting the launcher via the bat file instead of using the steamApp client.

@Clicker
For secondary binds on Primary and Secondary fire I use RSHIFT+1 and RSHIFT+2.

Thank you sir! I've made the edit, seen below and it does clear the VA error's. One one error remains, the Full Spectrum system scanner:Leave FSS.

Code:
    <PrimaryFire>
        <Primary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_1" />
        <Secondary Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_1">
            <Modifier Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_RightShift" />
        </Secondary>
    </PrimaryFire>
    <SecondaryFire>
        <Primary Device="ThrustMasterWarthogCombined" Key="Joy_3" />
        <Secondary Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_2">
            <Modifier Device="Keyboard" Key="Key_RightShift" />
        </Secondary>
    </SecondaryFire>

Last but not least!

Looks great mate!! Now I must really get around to pulling mine apart and installing (have had it sitting on my desk for the last week).

Did you have to remove the throttle handle to get the top plate in place?

No, you don't need to remove the throttle handle. Just split the throttles and you should be able to maneuver the plate around the necks of each throttle. It's a bit wonky and some bending is required, but it can be done! All that's needed is to remove the screws holding the plates down and use a plastic pry tool to slowly pry up the factory templates.

Thanks again for all the help commanders and safe or reckless flying ahead. You pick!

- Spin

Last edited:
Hey Spin,

Ok, I have updated my binding file to SHIFT+1, SHIFT+2 for Pri/Sec fire mappings and also added the SRV Reverse to CTRL+R. Also fixed incorrect HMD Reset mapping back to CTRL+HOME as well which was also reported by Tak... and mapped Exit FSS to SHIFT+F. Think that covers everything so far on the bindings side..

Took a look into the ED-BAT vs Steam issue. I've got a temporary solution working but I haven't been able to integrate it into the batch file properly yet. Can't seem to get it to work, but anyways, if you replace the following line:

If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 START /d %EDLAUNCHER-PATH%

With: (I think this is all you would need to change temporarily..)

START "" "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\Steam.exe" steam://rungameid/359320

None of the error checking in the BAT will work if you do this, but it does seem to start the EDLauncher and overlay & screenshot were working for me. If you happen to figure out how to get the variable path SET EDLAUNCHER-PATH= to work with the url style link in the error checking If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 START /d %EDLAUNCHER-PATH% please let me know ;)

With regards to getting the PTT Mic Button to act like a Toggle, its not currently configured to work that way unfortunately :(. There is a Toggle style control on the base of the Throttle (but obviously not that practical if you are using it frequently). To change its behaviour to turn on with one press and off with another would need some recoding.

Probably the best alternative with the current configuration would be to use the Inverse mode define ExternalMicInverse 1 in the User Prefs. That would leave the VA on by default, and on a hold allow Discord channel to activate. When Discord is active, VA is closed. Let go and VA is enabled again. VA could also be disabled via the override on the Head Tracking Toggle (+Modifier) on the Throttle Base when you want both channels disabled for a period.

Alternatively, if you do not use the internal voice channels at all, you could disable the script calling on the initMicCommander function all together (Line 435/436 in AD_ED_v4.2.0.tmc). Then explicitly configure Discord and VA directly without using the script. To note, that would mean the Mic Channel Switch (Modifer 3) would not work anymore as well.

Cheers, AD

Last edited:
Good day! I hope everyone is well. ;)

Ok, I have updated my binding file to SHIFT+1, SHIFT+2 for Pri/Sec fire mappings and also added the SRV Reverse to CTRL+R. Also fixed incorrect HMD Reset mapping back to CTRL+HOME as well which was also reported by Tak... and mapped Exit FSS to SHIFT+F. Think that covers everything so far on the bindings side..

I've updated my mapping to reflect the HMD reset and Exit FSS change! Thank you. That clears up all VoiceAttack Key bind errors for me.

None of the error checking in the BAT will work if you do this, but it does seem to start the EDLauncher and overlay & screenshot were working for me. If you happen to figure out how to get the variable path SET EDLAUNCHER-PATH= to work with the url style link in the error checking If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 START /d %EDLAUNCHER-PATH% please let me know ;)

I'll have a bit of free time this weekend, lets see what I can come up with. Your temp. solution does work though! Who needs error checking.. lol

With regards to getting the PTT Mic Button to act like a Toggle, its not currently configured to work that way unfortunately :(. There is a Toggle style control on the base of the Throttle (but obviously not that practical if you are using it frequently). To change its behaviour to turn on with one press and off with another would need some recoding.

Probably the best alternative with the current configuration would be to use the Inverse mode define ExternalMicInverse 1 in the User Prefs. That would leave the VA on by default, and on a hold allow Discord channel to activate. When Discord is active, VA is closed. Let go and VA is enabled again. VA could also be disabled via the override on the Head Tracking Toggle (+Modifier) on the Throttle Base when you want both channels disabled for a period.

Alternatively, if you do not use the internal voice channels at all, you could disable the script calling on the initMicCommander function all together (Line 435/436 in AD_ED_v4.2.0.tmc). Then explicitly configure Discord and VA directly without using the script. To note, that would mean the Mic Channel Switch (Modifer 3) would not work anymore as well.

In regards to the Mic PTT / Toggle functions. I do have some ideas but I'm a bit bussy today with "real life stuff" lol. When I get a bit of free time, I'll jot down some of them and we'll see where we get.

A big thank you to this point for all your hardwork and help. I really appreciate it. If anyone wants my modified .binds for the coolie hat mod and modified advanced mapping picture, I'm happy to share. It switches the functions of the two coolie hats and swaps the roll/yaw axis.

Have a great weekend and fly safe or reckless, your choice!

-Spin

No worries at all Spin.

I started looking into the initMicCommander function yesterday, but I am thinking that adding more options within the already messy code there could be problematic. What I could look at is adding a secondary 'initSimpleMicControls' function and have a user preference to swap between the two function sets for the Mic Push.

Something along these lines: (Untested and probably broken lol, but a starting point if you wanted to configure to your liking)

Code:
SimpleMicCheck=0;

int initSimpleMicControls() {
       if(Throttle[MSP]) {
              SimpleMicCheck=!SimpleMicCheck;
               if(Throttle[EFROVER]) {
                           if(SimpleMicCheck) { ActKey(KEYON+DOWN+InternalVoiceCommsPTT);  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+ToggleVoiceAttackGlobal); }
                           else  { ActKey(KEYON+UP+InternalVoiceCommsPTT);  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+ToggleVoiceAttackGlobal); } }
               if(Throttle[EFRNORM]) {
                           if(SimpleMicCheck) ActKey(KEYON+DOWN+ExternalVoiceCommsPTT);
                           else  ActKey(KEYON+UP+ExternalVoiceCommsPTT); } } }

For this you should only need to map the MapKey, not the MapKeyR. Could also add a second variable to track each channel. That would avoid issues if you were to change the Mic Channel while another is already open (ie it would remember the statuses individually and prevent misalignment).

Cheers, AD

Last edited:
Hi @Aussiedroid,

This is motivating me to code up some COMMS (which I don't do in my script at present).
If I get some time tomorrow, I might have a stab at a 3-Way Comms solution and if I can get something simple working, will let you know.

First though (as I've not decoded your code), ... do you use separate modifiers for the PTT function (ie NOT the SetShiftButton() set)?
Second, how many external apps are you trying to cater for (on top of InGame Voice)?

Cheers
Clicker

Hey @Clicker !

Always appreciate your input mate. My code gets a bit messy as it is catering for all combinations pretty much, but without writing an essay explaining it, I'll summarise it more like a requirements doc lol... some dot points..

At a high level, I have 3 buttons/toggles utilising the Mic modes right now. There is a master (Modifier) toggle on Throttle base which switches between Internal and External Channels explicitly. There is another Throttle Toggle on base that covers the 'Open Mic' leaving a channel open (hold) all the time. Then there is the PTT on the Mic Push on the Throttle Arm. These three can work independently to allow things like having Open Mic leave external comms open, while changing back to internal comms on your PTT button or reversing that completely if preferred.

I don't use SetShiftButton() in the current setup.

- initMicCommander handles all associated Mic mode buttons/toggles for both press and release actions.

- It tracks state of channel (open/closed) to ensure correct behaviour if modifier or other toggle/button is used.

- Behaviour of Open Mic and PTT are based on Modifier position. This covers both PTT & Hold for both Internal & External channels independently.

- Additionally, the External channel can also support two external programs which was a feature request from streamers. There is a user preference to allow combining two external channels into one master control on the Open Mic toggle and additional ExternalVoiceCommsPTT_ALT keymap for the second channel.

- Each external channel has a user preferences to change between toggle and hold actions (depending on what is available in the external software).

- VoiceAttack is integrated (auto-disable in some instances). More details below.

- PTT Mic button has an Inverse mode to allow VoiceAttack to remain open when PTT not pressed, but then disable when external channel (PTT pressed) is engaged (and visa-versa).

The limitation Spin has hit in this setup is that the PTT and the Toggle functions are hard-coded separately so not easily interchangable/swappable between buttons.

Likely there is a more efficient setup than this. An alternative would need to include all the channels supported (which would be the 2x External, 1x Internal & VA), an option for both a PTT and Toggle feature for each channel and a way to change between the channels or modes the user wants. They would be the main things I think.. but it is after midnight here so good chance I have forgotten something lol.

Let me know if you need more details :)

Cheers, AD

Last edited:
Hello

I would like to test the MFD, I do not understand the explanation in the documentation

I activate define UseMFD 2

after does not include the approach

thank you

Hi @ptimale ,

At this stage there is no code written for the MFDs in the script.

Having said that, Aussiedroid has included the basic framework (open AD_ED_v4.2.0.tmc and scroll to near the bottom... lines 494-559 onwards) to enable easy (ish) inclusion of MFD functions.
If you know any TARGET script, you can add your own, otherwise if you know what you want the MFD to do and you don't know much TARGET Script, then post here and we can try to help get something going for you.

Bear in mind, I do not have any MFDs and I don't think Aussiedroid has any either, so we can't test...therefore following example is based on assumptions!

To get you started... in AD_ED_v4.2.0.tmc,
  1. uncomment (remove the "//" ) from each "MapKey" line after "int initRightMFD() {" you want to test. This will enable the buttons.
  2. replace the "0" for each button with a script command or function call.
Example:
Code:
    int initRightMFD() {                                                             
        MapKey(&RMFD, OSB01, PULSE+LandingGear);
        MapKey(&RMFD, OSB02, PULSE+CargoScoop);
        MapKey(&RMFD, OSB03, PULSE+NightVision);
etc
etc

Hopefully this will at least let you know the MFDs are working, that the syntax etc is correct and therefore the approach you can take to get them working.
The rest is pretty much up to your requirements and imagination.

Clicker

Last edited:
Hello Commanders!

I'm running real short on time this weekend. I blame my social life and friends! LoL ... There could be worse things!

Took a look into the ED-BAT vs Steam issue. I've got a temporary solution working but I haven't been able to integrate it into the batch file properly yet. Can't seem to get it to work, but anyways, if you replace the following line:

If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 START /d %EDLAUNCHER-PATH%

With: (I think this is all you would need to change temporarily..)

START "" "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\Steam.exe" steam://rungameid/359320

I had a chance to look at the .bat file real quickly.... What do you think about these changes?

This:

Code:
SET STEAM-PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam"

With:

Code:
ECHO LAUNCHING: STEAM APP [STEAM]
CD %STEAM-PATH%
If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 START /d %STEAM-PATH% Steam.exe steam://rungameid/359320
PING -n 2 localhost>nul
TASKLIST | FIND /I "Steam.exe"
If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO ...SUCCESS!
If NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 SET /A AppSuccessCount+=1
If ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO ...ERROR!!!  ~Check Steam.exe path/installed/already running~
PING -n 2 localhost>nul
ECHO.

The above code starts steam, runs the horizons launcher and shows the game as running inside the steam app. More thoughts to come and replies to further posts when life calms down a bit.

Have a great weekend and fly safe or reckless, your choice!

-Spin

Hi @ptimale - Clicker has you covered, but to confirm, I have had CMDRs report the code is working for MFDs, but as mentioned these are not mapped by default in the script. Just need to add your own mappings and enable in the user preferences.

Hey @SpinCykle - Thanks mate! I'm sure I tried that and it didnt work for me. Probably something dumb like a typo knowing me haha! Thanks for getting it working. Will test out further my end and look to include this in the bats for the next version.

Cheers, AD

Hello

really sorry, I had not seen the MapKey from line 459

sorry for the disturbance.

thanks Clicker
thanks Aussiedroid

Thank you, again this fabulous script.

Screen copies only work with Steam?

I have a slight problem with a mouse widget that does not stay off after, the dangerous elite stops, I do some testing and you make a comeback.

Ptimale

I hope the Google translation is understandable for you

Hi ptimale,

No problems at all.

Screen copies / Screenshots for Steam will only work currently if you run the launcher from Steam directly. If you use the ED-BAT file 0.3 it will not work, but the next version will have new code to allow this to work (as described a few posts back).

Screen copies directly from ED will work fine whichever way you start the game, but I believe the HD screenshots do not work unless in Solo mode.

I am not following your issue with the mouse widget. Let me know some more detail and will take a look :)

Cheers, AD

Top Bottom