Been away for 2 years, now back. Looking for suggestions of new interesting features.

You obviously never actually played Elite then, if you think there's any actual "content"
Hmmm... I've been playing for 20 months, up to 10 hours a day, still have a list of things I have yet to do...

Maybe I missed something, somewhere, as there appears to be more content each time I consider what to do next. Granted, it would have been nice to have Fleet Carriers in December, but in their absence I've planned something else to fill the gap.

I suppose 'content' is whatever one makes it.

Hmmm... I've been playing for 20 months, up to 10 hours a day, still have a list of things I have yet to do...

Maybe I missed something, somewhere, as there appears to be more content each time I consider what to do next. Granted, it would have been nice to have Fleet Carriers in December, but in their absence I've planned something else to fill the gap.

I suppose 'content' is whatever one makes it.

Stop having fun, the forum undead can't cope with it.

You obviously never actually played Elite then, if you think there's any actual "content"
Yes, I've played about 8 weeks so far, that's 8 weeks of play time. As you can see from my signature below, I also contribute to the Elite community by writing ediscovery with others. 13000 commanders downloaded the 10.6 version of that. That program has many thousands of hours of my time invested in it.

All in all, I've spent a lot of time enjoying Elite over the last 5 years.

Thank you for your interest in my playing time.

Top Bottom