Patch Notes Update Beta 2.2 - Update 2

Yay, I've just updated to 2.2 Beta 2 and the client says I'm running a version which is too old
rdlaugh.png

Looks like I've got to wait a bit
dealwithit.png

twidash_brohoof_icon_by_kathyhauser-d56l0f6.gif

• Jet cone visual bug when viewed through buggy turret fixed

• Request for disambiguation: is the visual bug due to the jet cone being viewed through the SRV turret, or is it a bugged SRV turret causing the visual bug for the jet cone? In short, buggy means broken or SRV in the instance above?

Last edited:
Request for disambiguation: is the visual bug due to the jet cone being viewed through the SRV turret, or is it a bugged SRV turret causing the visual bug for the jet cone? In short, buggy means broken or SRV in the instance above?
[/LIST]

I think that's why Michael hates when we call SRV a buggy. :D

Can't log in. My client is 2.2 beta 2, but I get the message that my client is too old, and to upgrade. No upgrade option is shown in the launcher.

Can't log in. My client is 2.2 beta 2, but I get the message that my client is too old, and to upgrade. No upgrade option is shown in the launcher.

same here.. and just when I was getting ready for some SLF action.. fixit fixit fixit! ;)

Hmm, I still cant get back in after the beta2 upgrade. Launcher says all is fine, game says client version out of date :(

Top Bottom