Patch Notes Update Beta 2.2 - Update 2

Brett C

Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

We've released an update to 2.2 beta. Below is the change log...

• Fixed a crash when trying to get a name from a non-existent system
  • Make sure the station generation system uses the "old" metadata when in the orphaned station section of the code - Stops server/client crashing by using updated metadata
  • Fixed crash that often occurs when self-destructing an SRV - but could conceivable occur during initialisation of any new ship
  • Fixed a crash during transition states is a valid ship isn’t available
  • Fixed crash exiting CQC
  • Fixed a crash trying to create an NPC pilot in an invalid vehicle
  • Prevent an invalid update query on updating time spent in ships when we don't know the commander's current ship type
  • Fixed livery errors with Taipan fighter
  • Added fighter bays to Jameson Memorial and Dalton Gateway
  • Reduced FSD boost from jet cones to 25% (This will be subject to further balancing!)
  • Capacity for Passenger Cabin Size 5 Class 4 has changed from 6 to 8
  • Jet cone visual bug when viewed through buggy turret fixed
  • Fixed broken shadow on SRV
  • Prevent module storage until it’s working
  • Fixed spurious warning when fitting a fighter hangar
  • Only show VR tutorial in challenges list if VR is supported on this platform

As always, thank you for your continued feedback, bug reports, and discussion on the changes and updates.

Please remember to post all of your bug reports to our bug reports forum here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/188-2-2-Beta-Bug-Reports

General discussion of the 2.2 beta can be found here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/189-2-2-Beta-Feedback-and-discussion

It's awesome to see the updates coming...
01-OHMAHGAWD!.gif

I'm missing the fuel indicator after controlling a fighter, but I'd bet my plot this has already been reported
rdlaugh.png

Nice i have problem not loading mission avatars in 2.1 and in 2.2 beta not loading as well anyone know how to sort it out? Internet if fibre pc high end as well.. I7, Radeon R9 295x2 15gb ram, Rampage V extreme mobo etc. Thanks

Says 2.2 (Beta 2) in the game windows, won't let me play.

I presume this is the server version? Some server/client mismatch?

NO client updates available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom