- Fixed supercruise motion indicators not being displayed
That's not those vertical bars either side of the screen is it? Losing them was a great step forwards!
If you are not going in with a plan and looking expressly for some of these and throwing out what you know you won't need, you will be in for a buttload of disappointment.
- Fixed incorrect landing volume for Type 7
- Cannot see Tail Shipkits on Vulture in Outfitting due to camera angle in VR fixed
- Fixed some mapping issues on the Cutter
- Audio: Ship drives silent when respawing over planet surface having died in SRV fixed
I believe its a UI consideration, they believe many more than that will become unwieldy and then everyone will hate that more. Not sure if thats true, but someone always complains about something so probably. Still 60 seems like enough for your average player I imagine. I can only think of about 20 modules I currently would like to always keep and I have engineered more than most i believe. I guess it depends on how many ships you like to engineer up.
Concerning ship transfer; what about having the possibility to have our ship transferred to ANY system instead to the target system to be locked _only_ to the system where we are docked in?