- We think heat attacks have been reduced a little too far, and need a very conservative buff:
- Diminishing returns for heat now limit at 100% (up from 95% in previous beta)
- Damage penalty for Thermal shock reduced to 20% (from 25%)
I hope very much that this buff is not too high and will kill again the game in open. 2.1 was a nightmare if you had not this kill button... with these groups of grievers.
- Increased Module Storage size to 60
"Added loading animation to screen for switching between fighters and main ship"
wow, is that a animation explaining how the hell we can swap between the ship and the fighter?
Is this a joke? All this discussion and that is everything, 60 slots instead of 30? How about more like, 1000? Is there any technical reason why that isn't feasible, or do you guys just subscribe to the latest "punish them with tiny inventory" fad?
- Make sure we always get the right string key for existing modification name
- Added ellipses functionality to blueprint text strings. If they are greater than 25 characters an ellipses will be added
- Fixed layout problems in engineers workshop that would cause a scrollbar to appear and have unintended effects
- Fixed bug where engineer special effect animation would always overlay the description of the successful special effect, before the animation had completed
Any news on the panel you are using in system map/galaxy map actually being remembered a 2.1 feature that never worked? a thing explorers would love, so we don't constantly need to switch to info panel, when in deep space, for example.
Oh come on, by now people should be aware that the only major difference with how Elite does such things and other games is that in other games you aren't away of what you 'can' get in stats, you only see the result? would it be better just to hide it behind an animation, so you are unaware of what exactly you can get?And RNGineer still remind....