Patch Notes Update Beta 2 update incoming (1.6/2.1)

Adam Woods

Executive Producer
Frontier
Hi Commanders,

A patch is incoming, at around 8:45pm (BST), with the following fixes:

Crash fixes:
- Crash when attempting to enter Supercruise after scanning a nav beacon
- Fix for crash found in wear and tear component
- Fixed frequent server crash

General:
- Missing collision audio when hitting SRV and Skimmer wreckage with an SRV
- Corvette shield not being in the correct place
- Some planet side POI’s spawning under ground
- General improvements to NPC visuals and their backgrounds
- Engineer invite missions not appearing
- Planet dust VFX now matches terrain colour
- Unable to use mouse input on OSX

Thanks,
Adam

Man you guys are busy. Where do I send the pizza to Adam? And who do I order it from? I know of exactly 0 pizza restaurants in the UK.

Thanks Adam

Is this likely to fix the crashes from the galaxy map to desktop and the hanging in system jump endlessly?

Finally got the friends out of the house and the kids to bed...PLEASE BE QUICK!!!! :D

The little I've played so far is awesome! Little touches everywhere! Feel like a new game! :cool:

Finally got the friends out of the house and the kids to bed...PLEASE BE QUICK!!!! :D

The little I've played so far is awesome! Little touches everywhere! Feel like a new game! :cool:

Argh...wife wants to go out for dinner after work....WHHHYYYYY!!!!!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Awesome stuff so far and thanks a lot for the update so soon. Just got my fingers crossed for no more infinite witchspace times... ;)

Thanks for the quick patch... Though I'm highly upset there isn't a fix for the main menu and outfitting menus being blown up as if it's designed to be viewed on a TV across the room, despite the fact that I'm on a PC. We need UI scaling... and the UI for the outfitters needs to be streamlined. It takes several times longer to outfit a ship now even when you know what you want and are a well experienced pilot. Looks great, usability is lacking.

I just finished installing Beta 1 just 20 mins ago, and now this....

That's a surprisingly large list of fixes for an update this soon after release. You guys must be working hard.

Adam Woods

Executive Producer
Frontier
Man you guys are busy. Where do I send the pizza to Adam? And who do I order it from? I know of exactly 0 pizza restaurants in the UK.

No need to send pizza (appreciate the thought though!) just get downloading and enjoy yourself!

Top Bottom