Patch Notes Update Beta Update 1.01 Now Available

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Stuck in Super-cruise

Does anyone else keep getting stuck in hyperspace? I can't seem to move away from Chango dock at the mo.

getting the same problem. trying a trade run from Aulin via- I-Bootes Styx O? to Chi Hercules.

Have refueled in I-Bootes but on entering HS i go into cruise with the cockpit effects of HS cannot seem to jump to Styx but the ship seems to lock into super-cruise instead. Hmmm may take a while to get there and may need to aquire a fuel scoop by the time I have grown old enough to sell my wares.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Its totally not kind of working. Spent 4 hours last night in a private group with my friend on our own group server trying to play together to no avail.

Gamebreaking for us, regardless of how good a game is if we cant play together we wont play.

As I said the migration aspect isn't working and we're looking into it.

Michael

Fast patch. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything about those of use that are stuck at the main menu and unable to even play the game.

I have noticed that visiting other boxes, like "Controls" and graphics there, or "Report a player", might get your red "Online" box to white pretty fast (if it does not say "unconnected" at left upper corner).

Its totally not kind of working. Spent 4 hours last night in a private group with my friend on our own group server trying to play together to no avail.

Gamebreaking for us, regardless of how good a game is if we cant play together we wont play.

Understand that this is a beta. This is not the game as it will be when released. The gameplay between Alpha, Premium Beta, and Beta has evolved at every turn. I expect back end work to be going on as much as front end work.

Given that beta 1.01 is already out 24 hours after beta hits, expect things to evolve. Beta's are to test features, fix bugs, and otherwise shake things down so that as many of the surprises fall out of the tree as possible.

Don't expect public release candidate capabilities in the first beta incrementals.

"- Mission templates for completing the mission on delivery rather than returning to the station" is not working, I still have to go back to the station where I got the mission.

Nice quick patch, unfortunately I keep getting a mission tracking disconnect so I can't continue playing until server load drops down I guess.

dloaded 1.1 patch done system restart still have redded out online , but able to play the single player " training" missions so all working apart from multiplayer
at least were moving in the right direction.

dloaded 1.1 patch done system restart still have redded out online , but able to play the single player " training" missions so all working apart from multiplayer
at least were moving in the right direction.

Me Too, most frustrating

Edit: ooh In we go

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom