Patch Notes Update Beyond 3.0 Beta 2 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
In my opinion patch notes are more important than actual release time. Even 4 hours goes nicely while reading the long beta 3 patch notes.

I just want to see if the patch notes include a note on a fix for peoples binds not working and devices not being detected. I've yet to have the chance to even play the beta like many others in this situation.

Last edited:
I just want to see if the patch notes include a note on a fix for peoples binds not working and devices not being detecting. I've yet to have the chance to even play the beta like many others in this situation.

Yes this is what i’m waiting to find out.

So when are we going to get Engineer upgrades without mining...

....as I have just no interest in that whatso ever.

As if you go for upgrade then ‘everything’ would be provided when you get there. Non of his nonsense of having to run around getting stuff...

As if you go for upgrade then ‘everything’ would be provided when you get there. Non of his nonsense of having to run around getting stuff...

Why not just give away all materials you might need for free? I mean, doesn't make sense to spend any time gathering stuff to upgrade your ship. And while we're at it: what's with Engineer reputation? Why not kill that off and make Engineers give us everything we want just so? Uhm. Why going to Engineers at all? Why not just max out any ship we buy? And why buy ships at all... Can't we get it ALL for free?
Well. No. :D

Mining ? Visit engineer, pin blueprint, fly to rez site, attack every miner in sight and steal everything you see, fly to starport, upgrade ... done !

If you go to get an upgrade from anywhere then you would buy this service and you would get everything supplied....this should be an option, for people...don’t make it cheap, but I should be an option available....

...,don’t get me wrong off people want to mine and get the mats then Kool, go for it...

If you go to get an upgrade from anywhere then you would buy this service and you would get everything supplied....this should be an option, for people...don’t make it cheap, but I should be an option available....

...,don’t get me wrong off people want to mine and get the mats then Kool, go for it...

Ever heard of the material Broker? Anything you can get from mining you can now probably get via trading with the broker.

The only blueprints you absolutely have to mine for are
- HRPs and Hull Grades 2-5 (unlocking Selene Jean)
- Plasma Accelerator Grades 3-5 (Jean required to unlock Bill Turner)
- Shield Boosters Grades 4-5 (Jean required to unlock Didi Vatermann)
...and that's only a one-off to unlock

The mined commodity requirements like Osmium haven't been part of the blueprints for a long time, and there are no micromaterials which can only be collected through mining.

You can already almost completely engineer a ship without picking up a mining laser ... and you only have to do it once for the unlock to fully engineer a ship.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom