News Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta Update (Week 4)

I've stored all of my beta assets and ships at Hutton Orbital.
They've always transferred over to live as that exists as one location in both beta and live - don't tell anyone though!

I'm halfway to Beagle Point.

2nmvdt.jpg

I'm halfway to Beagle Point.

Decisions, decisions.

Carry on to Beagle Point and then keep heading out, there is a chance that you could outrun the destruction when they blow up the galaxy if you are far enough away, just ensure that all reporting and beacons are off so that "they" can't track you.

Glad you guys have pushed a serious effort here FD. I’d still love for the comms system to be addressed. It’s a step back from where it was. Too difficult to type messages and communicate on the fly, especially in combat where every second counts.

I'm Beta-ing away and have an intersting problem.
I don't know if it is worth searching for a way to make a ticket.
I have a Mission to get some encrypted hard drives (simple sutff) BUT I've got them - or at least 28 of them - in groups of 4 - Immediatly I pop up into HS to go and get my rewards another Mission Crititcal POI pops up and the Task does not change to point to the issuing base.
I've left the crate floating in space while I find out what to do (apart from abandoning the Mission).
ANy Ideas any one - I've tried logging off and back on - no soap ... confused ---
Mike
Edit Later - just restarted the game and got another 4 EHD's ! Eill try tomorrow after my system shutdown.

Last edited:
Top Bottom