The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
- Increase the thickness of orbit lines in the orrery view
- Ensure players can fully zoom into bodies in the orrery view
- Fixed the background on intermediate FSS zoom levels warping
- Fixed planet rings moving with the headset in FSS mode
- Fixed the SRVs full beam lens flare causing visual issues
- Fixed graphical errors when switching between FSS and SAA modes
- Fixed inverted joystick animations
- Fixed missing scan effect in FSS (that highlights areas of interest)
- Fix various fog and jet cone issues
I suspect every shipyard now sells one more ship, and all outfitting offers two more utility type. Due to the proliferation of new ships/modules the old way means you'd have to fly to increasingly more systems (even when picking high-tech) to get what you want without using 3rd party sources."Added 1 more ship and 2 more utility stock slots to all markets"
Thats how I read it. Fixes are still mostly related to b1 issues, so I suspect we'll only see b2 issues being fixed in later patches. But at least they are working on it, and who goes mining in a mamba. As an aside, I do feel the next mining stream should be in VR. Just to put some pressure on them...maybe i am being blind/reading it wrong but does this mean the VR issues with the shadows around rings and the mining scanner (Pulse Wave Analyser that highlights gold on the rocks to mine) has NOT been fixed?
if so that sucks.