Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 3)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Because we always fly around with all 8 different types of limpet controllers equipped. Really wish that limpet rack would have made it into 3.3.

That's why I said :) Donar's Oak has them, it's nearby to a Lowell taht does the same thing. Watch out for ... visitors - they behave differently now.

Some great fixes there.
One I'm wondering if it got sorted is the 'Help' window popping up when entering FSS mode (with the inability to close it and just having to go Next, Next, Next etc.).
Help windows, imo, should only pop up if called for.

I keep getting it, when logging into a new game, yet I don't need it any more.

Missions not balanced
Mining payout/yield still not addressed
fissure asteroids are still non existant (and their payout still sucks for their rarity)
The mining is still a mess

But we got an icon that shows our headlight is on! Really?

Game broken and doomed no more !

I appreciate all the work being done and looking forward to having a tinker and test of all the new shiny things!

Are Fdev intending to improve material trader exchange rates and add the engineering special effects we're missing please? I'd really like to know if either of these things are planned. If not I can stop asking.

Grateful for the VR fixes.

I'm beginning to believe that perhaps FD do after all intend to continue supporting VR. ED is a wonderful VR experience.

One I'm wondering if it got sorted is the 'Help' window popping up when entering FSS mode (with the inability to close it and just having to go Next, Next, Next etc.).
Help windows, imo, should only pop up if called for.

I keep getting it, when logging into a new game, yet I don't need it any more.

I doubt it, QA have been waiting for a reply from you for 13 days :) https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/454469-FSS-Help-Screen-pops-up-after-every-view

"WARNING. TAKING HEAT DAMAGE....."

:D

Eject... Eject... Eject...

thisisfine-1.jpg

•Now able to bind enter and exit FSS to the same button
•Added icon to info panel to show players if their ship or SRV lights are on

Cool! :), & the other stuff is good too ;)

Checking out the Krait Phantom:
Nice ship, looks good, the higher speeds and lighter weight (bit more jump range) are nice, (though i expected slight upgrade in maneuverability too, in vain), but let's see the cost (compared to Krait mkII):
- No SLF - never used, don't care
- Lost a large hardpoint - no biggie, it has still nice punching power
- Lost a size 4 internal for size 3 - not glad of it, but fine...ish
- Lost a size 6 internal for size 5 - this hurts. A lot! Please give it back!

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom