News BGS bug

So we were bounty-hunting with my crew. They only got around +30% of my bounty as profit and crew mate who flew with drone even less, what the hell [woah] Whats the point of being in a crew if you can make more profit in solo BH ?
I suppose its not a bug, so fix this . Also what about sharing bounties in a wing, is it still 50% split or what ? Didn't tested it yet.

So we were bounty-hunting with my crew. They only got around +30% of my bounty as profit and crew mate who flew with drone even less, what the hell [woah] Whats the point of being in a crew if you can make more profit in solo BH ?
I suppose its not a bug, so fix this . Also what about sharing bounties in a wing, is it still 50% split or what ? Didn't tested it yet.

Wrong thread.

But this was known, its tied to the combat rank, lower rank - less profit.

So the fix will involve going back to pre 2.3 values (so Monday values, I presume). Will this be limited to influence, or will states roll back again? For instance, after the fix, will a war that started yesterday still be active when the fix is deplyed? Or will go back to Monday, and start tomorrow?

So the fix will involve going back to pre 2.3 values (so Monday values, I presume). Will this be limited to influence, or will states roll back again? For instance, after the fix, will a war that started yesterday still be active when the fix is deplyed? Or will go back to Monday, and start tomorrow?

Good question and a legitimate concern.
I really hope the states do go back or it's weeks of work down the pan in a flash.

Good question and a legitimate concern.
I really hope the states do go back or it's weeks of work down the pan in a flash.

Thirded!

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Of more concern though is that this isn't a once off with a patch related tick (which has happened before) but fundamental changes to the BGS with unintended consequences that are harder to fix (which has also happened before). There have been a number of "lost" patches where changes made the BGS unmanageable or unworkable. Lets hope this isn't one of them.

damn.... i could have done some 15 million credits worth in pirate killing missions had i noticed this. it was against my faction had i of known it was getting a roleback...

(damn i gave over a load of exploration data as well!)

Deleted member 38366

D
Ah, good... Saw some very unusual ("Magic") Influence movements here as well.

When will the servers be rolled back??

Hopefully at ticktime today (whenever that is!). I don't think they need to update the client to make the changes as they are all calculated backend on FD's servers. Alternatively if there is a client-side hotfix released today it will probably be run in conjunction with that.

Don't expect it to be fully fixed, there will likely be some anomalies related to the patch after which, I hope, it runs smoothly.

This game is so up man, I wish they could release an update without "MAJOR" issues but I can't even play the new update stuck in title screen season 3 will be he'll with the walking around update.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the new update!

We've had a number of reports of some significant errors with the background sim data since the 2.3 update went live.

The dev teams have been hard at work and believe they have a fix identified which they are aiming to deploy tomorrow. However, this will involve rolling back BGS data to a pre 2.3 state. That means any efforts made tonight will not effect the simulation. We wanted to give you as much notice as possible so you can avoid any wasted efforts.

As always, thank you for your bug reports and understanding Commanders.

Zac

When is this ROLE-back coming? I cant find any date or time ?

Top Bottom