Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

Thanks for posting, it does help make your stance clear. I agree there doesn't seem to be much room for negotiation, hopefully both sides can agree to some sort of compromise eventually.

I imagine the definition of words like toxic will be argued over, but in the end it is an issue of trust & that takes time to build even with good faith on both sides.
My take was "We would like to say we won but we have no idea whats actually happening"

Spear and 1Tlod have run away and hidden and have troubles of their own soon to get worse

EN/Sepp are being undermined by another of their "Allies"

My only condition for anything is EN and Cide removing themselves from Carcosa

I have found aguements with, the soon to be dead , is akin to talking to imaginary friends ;)

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Warning to all participants: regardless of the fact that this thread is in the "Lore and Roleplay" sub-forum, forum rules still apply. Specifically: no flaming, no off topic, no baiting and no naming and shaming. Advisories, infractions and thread reply-bans will be issued accordingly to those who can't abide by the rules.

The forum rules are here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/forum-rules-and-guidelines-23-may-2016.251032/

Also note that disclosing private communications is against forum rules - by whatever means the disclosure is made, e.g. web link, image, text copy/paste, etc. The associated infraction is categorised as a "Major Infraction" and would result in a forum ban at the very least if not a permanent ban from the forums.

You have been warned.

Also note that disclosing private communications is against forum rules
By that measure, would comments posted in system chat not be considered 'private' as they would be read by anyone in the system at the time they were made?

Also note that disclosing private communications is against forum rules - by whatever means the disclosure is made, e.g. web link, image, text copy/paste, etc. The associated infraction is categorised as a "Major Infraction" and would result in a forum ban at the very least if not a permanent ban from the forums.
Yet, there are posters here who have obviously broken that rule and are still posting....
(I really don't mind if you choose to ban me for pointing out this 'elephant in the room' - it would surely be a great PR move 🍻)

One of the participant in this thread has links in their forum signature which leads to pages disclosing private communication. It seems wise to do what's right, regardless of the potential sanction.

Forum users are at liberty to report posts that they consider to break the forum rules - reports will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly.
But your comment was a blanket one... Not mentioning that such a comment needed to be reported first, or did I misinterpret it?

There certainly are at least 2 members currently posting, who I personally have reported for 'major infractions' in the past - are the Moderator guidelines suitably flexible to have one moderator permit an alleged infraction and another consider it a bannable matter?

I appreciate your role is not easy, similar to herding cats I would imagine, and I am certainly not trying to make it harder - just asking for clarification in order that, going forward, all contributors might be aware that the content of their posts would be measured against the same rule, rather than any flexibility that appears to be the current interpretation.

It appears our adversaries are, or were under the impression we have some sort of ulterior motive to our actions in Carcosa, for example, bring anarchy to the nebula and make it unsafe for explorers, visitors and locals. I can tell you now, this is false.

The only time the nebula had any hint of danger was due to one CMDR and he is bubble side and not even a Reaper. Until Spear arrived, judging and executing even innocent pilots who have done more for the nebula than they ever could, even resorting to killing their own to pad the security reports on 3rd party sites. This is fact and can be proven, though not on this forum.

Our adversaries would have you believe that Explorers Nation would have let us elevate The Nameless to control Carcosa if we had negotiated with them. This is false.

The history of The Nameless in the region dictates that this would never have been allowed without force.

For years now, the nebula has no means to insert any new player factions. Adopting a faction is the only option.

Our adversaries would have you believe that they did not break the treaty signed 15 months ago. This is false and can be proven, however not on this forum.

Our main goal is to benefit the nebula through the provision of Federal and Alliance ships and further improve the Engineers in Colonia. The first can only be achieved by The Nameless controlling Carcosa.

Our Squadron has many voices, some louder than others. These are Loren's Reapers. I make no apologies, this is our way, like us or not, we have fun and endeavour to bring fun to others, through Roleplay, meaningful content, laughs and much much more.

Feel free to ask questions if you would like any clarifications and I will do my utmost to answer them as accurately as possible.

It appears our adversaries are, or were under the impression we have some sort of ulterior motive to our actions in Carcosa, for example, bring anarchy to the nebula and make it unsafe for explorers, visitors and locals. I can tell you now, this is false.

I officially swear as LR's ps4 member that I will not attack any cmdr in Colonia Nebula if not provoked first and if cmdr is not in-game enemy/enemy affiliated .
If it is enemy/enemy affiliated cmdr, I will not hasitate to attack,even non-combat ships.

But the Bubble.... looks to the sky with dreamy eyes...

Damn @Phisto Sobanii. What have you done to these people? 🤔 Everyone has such fixation on you, its borderline fetish
He is skilled, charismatic and unrepentent... They are afraid of him, and love him at the same time...
The Phisto bashing was really getting out of hand. Wait, that is not what happened?

I blame the Club.

Luckily, I'm a bit of a masochist.

tumblr_p2gsvnOp3L1wc6j8ho3_500.gifv

RP OFF - For gods sake people keep on track! Anyone can see when its getting out of hand or too meta, just pull it back or youre proving the allegation / opinion that you cant keep it in game and its not about RP at all.

Forum users are at liberty to report posts that they consider to break the forum rules - reports will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly.

A previous thread got shut down for abusing this feature and just spam reporting presumably trying to get someone banned. Just be adult and dont take the pee. Please.

This will be the last thread on this topic, we've had too many chances. If you want us to read whats happening it has to stay open and we all know the rules.

RP on

And we dont need proof all the time, this isnt Perry Mason, a lof of 'proof' is contextual and open to challenge. You think they have proof on Rory Webster? We need propaganda and a story, some of us are basically reading a newspaper following a conflict far away....some people are picketing embassies nearer home but still not signing up to the conflict. Some are still working out who 'started it' and when and whether 'he said' it first or 'she said' it first, who broke what 'norm' or which 'treaty' and whether that was 'justifiable' or not and its all down to POV and opinion......and the stories that are written. And theres a lot to play for for both sides I think, a lot of people haven't made their minds up yet or can see both sides middle ground arguments.

The basics are some time ago the Anarchists TN (at the time a non pmf) lost control of their home system to a pmf EN, some time later the Anarchist TN (now a pmf) took the system back from EN with, by their own admission, no negotiations or a 'shoot first gain strength then negotiate from strength' takeover / negotiation / peace treaty signed, 18 months - 2 years later EN alliance took it back and are taking steps to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Both sides attacked first without negotiating apparently, both sides have given reasons for this.

Both sides have 'legitimate' claims to the territory, one was first pmf, one is home system for the faction.

We all have the timelines and the background info provided by the neutrals. It may turn out to appear to be 'Two wrongs don't make a right' or it may be the opposite 'The ends justify the means'. All depends on POV and opinion. All of which can be kept civilised if people are civil.

And to the "lawfuls" swarming around Colonia, inconveniencing innocent citizens going about their business with your "what are you doing here?" and "inspections", I really do appreciate your RP'ing. You're doing a fantastic job of impersonating the bothersome meddlers that my kind down here south have no patience with.

You remind me perfectly of that very rare (down here) LEO who once pulled me over for a turn indicator that wasn't working because he hadn't had any that week, so good job. Seriously. You're playing the role perfectly.

Now, on the off-chance that you're interested in what makes an unreconstructed Southerner like me tick, here's an anecdote: Once upon a time, maybe a hundred years ago, some European rich guy came to my State, probably a nice guy interested in doing business, no hard feelings about him, encountered a ranch hand and hailed him, saying "I'd like to speak to your master, if you please", to which the ranch hand spat and replied "sumbitch ain't been born yet."

If you want to know why I, a perfectly non-confrontational citizen of the galaxy, suddenly find myself wanting very much to slap an LR decal on my ship, then you have your answer right there.

And to the "lawfuls" swarming around Colonia, inconveniencing innocent citizens going about their business with your "what are you doing here?" and "inspections", I really do appreciate your RP'ing. You're doing a fantastic job of impersonating the bothersome meddlers that my kind down here south have no patience with.

Maybe someone heard 1984 was important and read the wrong book and got the wrong idea.

Ah literature puns, the weapon of the middle classes :)

Top Bottom