Cg griefer

No, I asked you a question.

In good faith I might add...

Sorry if that came out a bit aggressively. I actually often do things in open and seldomly encounter another player and even more seldomly someone determined to do PvP. But at CGs there’s just too many people around who’d like nothing more than to force their way of playing upon me (which, as has often been said, is legit as it isn’t disallowed by the game, I get that). Personally I dislike doing PvP combat when it isn’t mutually agreed upon and even being prepared to actually attempt it instead of fleeing severely limits my options (and costs a lot of time I could be doing what I actually set out to do either way), so I mostly stick to Solo/PG for CGs.

Sorry if that came out a bit aggressively. I actually often do things in open and seldomly encounter another player and even more seldomly someone determined to do PvP. But at CGs there’s just too many people around who’d like nothing more than to force their way of playing upon me (which, as has often been said, is legit as it isn’t disallowed by the game, I get that). Personally I dislike doing PvP combat when it isn’t mutually agreed upon and even being prepared to actually attempt it instead of fleeing severely limits my options (and costs a lot of time I could be doing what I actually set out to do instead), so I mostly stick to Solo/PG for CGs.

Ok, and thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question about the ship build.

:)

Killing you for no *apparent* reason is perfectly acceptable, despite what some people will try to tell you.

If you were able to fight some and still hi-wake out, you did just fine.
o7
Consider that a win if you didn't initiate or much less expect the PVP.

Hit me up in game if you ever want to practice 1v1 or wing up.
Alright i accept it i know i gonna meet that kind of game-play only lack the needed specific weapons at that times.

You could put [tags] on your ship too, as a deterrent.
Kind of like those fake home security signs?

;)

It works for me!

LOL

I named my Federal Corvette Unneeded Violence and that usually kept winged griefers from attacking me. I used to police trade CG's for pirates and it was always fun ing off someone bad enough that they came back 60 minutes later with friends. Also felt good saving haulers from the black flag.

“Authorities in the Kamici system have reported a distressing rise in the number of criminals operating in thee area. Reports indicate that these felons are attacking pilots travelling in the system, disrupting trade and generally causing mayhem.

To counter this threat, Kamici Incorporated has placed a kill order on all ships on its wanted list, and has promised to reward pilots who deliver bounty vouchers to Gaiman Port.”

Just so we are all clear here, this is the report from galnet about the CG in Kamici and people here are upset that another cmdr is playing the villain that the CG asks you to destroy and hand in their bounty? If we don’t have stuff going on BGS wise our group will always swing thru and defend pirates that are being unjustly targeted by up start bounty hunters.

Let’s get this out of the way as wel, there is no griefer here. The gentleman or gentlewoman attacked you in a Res site. Perfectly allowed. Also, to address someone that believes it would be wrong for you to be interdicted and killed, again not a griefer considering the above description of the op in Kamici. Just because someone’s play style is different than your own does not make it any less viable.

As for where is everyone Bizor, we talked about this or I at least replied to you before. It had to do entirely with when you were there and the CG you went to. Location, time, and day of the week play a huge factor in how busy a CG is going to be. I’ve had to work that out being a pirate and knowing which CG is going to have actual traders or which will have BH that wil force me to fight them off rather than steal cargo.

No one here was griefed. Some attack you to oppose the CG, some attack cuz your power you’re pledged to, some because mayebe the ship is fed or imp, maybe it’s cuz of the group you are a part of, it can be any of these things. If you want only pve and no chance of pvp then stick to solo or a pg that follows those rules. This is such a frustrating post to read as you clicked open and signed up for anything to happen to you and because someone’s play style is different it’s somehow less important. Ridiculous
Listen buddy i did play games like gta online i know when am in this sort of things but usually i expect this in this game that apart from being in a different pledge or am wanted or he is a pirate or if as you said stupid like my ship is white and him blue so lets get trigger happy with commander we met oh... I forget the way he came to my back while i was bh is definitely not fair and those pvp Hardpoints focus clearly indicates his state of mind.. Only wanted to point out some weird moves.. But now i know i shouldn't trust any cmdr..?...

I named my Federal Corvette Unneeded Violence and that usually kept winged griefers from attacking me. I used to police trade CG's for pirates and it was always fun ing off someone bad enough that they came back 60 minutes later with friends. Also felt good saving haulers from the black flag.

Lol nice, I think I've seen you recently.

I'll make sure to say hi next time.

I got killed recently in a CG. I was in my Corvette, which although is not set up for PvP is still a reasonably tough ship. The second I dropped out of the interdiction, my thrusters were crippled. I don't know how or why and the autopsy video showed nothing. A few seconds later I was gone. I wasn't part of any power play, wanted or in any kind of group. I got no communication from the other CMDR, not even so much as a "die fed scum" (he was in a Cutter).

I’d say I feel more sorry for someone who has such a bleak outlook on interactions with other people. It’s sad that someone thinks friendships can’t start in any manner of ways and that includes someone shooting them for what you consider no apparent reason.
Did you read? I return to asked for reasons am a kind man in general! But the answer to.. is there a problem was no and laser say the rest! Early have the same clash with a cmdr but i return interdict him as he was wanted and txt about the matter.. He did reply the reason which was my wingman stealing his kill and no problem with go separate ways!.. Mentality is the key here perhaps.. Perhaps my chieftain could have talk but i leave this cg already. I have no problem with open as i intend to pledge again and prepare for pvp so i have so i can have my reason to engaged too.. ;) thank you for your response to this and i was just sorry that one wingmate lost a cutter to him.

Yeh to be honest its remained quite civil so far. The arguments are as old as the game. OP If you don't want trouble at CGs play solo or PG as others have said. The terms 'griefer' and 'carebear' have about the same value as each other. Zero value.
Surprise attack from behind while we past each other multiple time is a thing i can't see a decent name!..

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Surprise attack from behind while we past each other multiple time is a thing i can't see a decent name!..

A bad guy? Some people just want murder, death, kill. I don't condone it and its not my play style, it is part of the game though. Some people like to do it, thats basically the end of the story tbh.

I am usually friendly to all commanders I meet. I don't do BH CGs in Open very often, unless I am in a group of players. Its not worth it. This topic is as old as the game though. The only way to BH at a CG with guaranteed peace is solo or PG. Otherwise surprise attacks like this will probably happen.

Last edited:
A bad guy, some people just want murder, death, kill. I don't condone it and its not my play style, it is part of the game though. Some people like to do it, thats basically the end of the story tbh.

I am usually friendly to all commanders I meet. I don't do BH CGs in Open very often, unless I am in a group of players. Its not worth it. This topic is as old as the game though. The only way to BH at a CG with guaranteed peace is solo or PG.
I know its not peaceful but with all mature people and role play around didn't expect that.. I just don't care really about the cg money etc my pg fill with ghost solo is too lonely and i must used that ps plus anyway :) you always learn so i will watch my back too cheers.

Listen buddy i did play games like gta online i know when am in this sort of things but usually i expect this in this game that apart from being in a different pledge or am wanted or he is a pirate or if as you said stupid like my ship is white and him blue so lets get trigger happy with commander we met oh... I forget the way he came to my back while i was bh is definitely not fair and those pvp Hardpoints focus clearly indicates his state of mind.. Only wanted to point out some weird moves.. But now i know i shouldn't trust any cmdr..?...

I’m not entirely sure what you’re saying here, no offense but it’s rather hard to follow.

Firstly, I’m not your buddy guy!

And now that I have that out of the way, let’s assume you’re upset because of the way he approached you. Well all’s fair in space fights, he didn’t approach you unfairly since you have sensors that go 360 degrees around your ship. How does one have their hardpoints clearly focused for PvP? Aren’t hey just hardpoints and one has them with different engineering effects done to them? There are some that are better for pvp, but that doesn’t make them clearly pvp as you can use any hardpoint for pvp or pve. I’m not really certain what weird moves you’re discussing here. And lastly my comment wasn’t to just you, but everyone posting here before that comment; hence, why I didn’t just respond to you.

I got killed recently in a CG. I was in my Corvette, which although is not set up for PvP is still a reasonably tough ship. The second I dropped out of the interdiction, my thrusters were crippled. I don't know how or why and the autopsy video showed nothing. A few seconds later I was gone. I wasn't part of any power play, wanted or in any kind of group. I got no communication from the other CMDR, not even so much as a "die fed scum" (he was in a Cutter).

I've been hearing this more and more often.
Did they go dead completely?
Did your shields drop first?

I've been hearing this more and more often.
Did they go dead completely?
Did your shields drop first?

Not completely. I think the message mentioned "compromised", but I was basically limping along, if one can limp in a spaceship. Shields were not touched. It's clearly an effect and weapon that is not troubled by shields!

Not completely. I think the message mentioned "compromised", but I was basically limping along, if one can limp in a spaceship. Shields were not touched. It's clearly an effect and weapon that is not troubled by shields!

Ok, I've heard of some completely shutting down.
That sounds like it might be drag munitions.
It's like being on one pip to eng?

I use that on seeker missiles and it's available on frags too.
It works through shields too.

Firstly, I’m not your buddy guy!

Maybe he wants to be your buddy but as you stated earlier you would much rather shoot and kill someone first before considering becoming buddys. Never seen you in open but I could imagine how much of a nuisance you are in-game (based on your posts) just like that one dude always camping CG's in a Cutter killing everyone.

Maybe he wants to be your buddy but as you stated earlier you would much rather shoot and kill someone first before considering becoming buddys. Never seen you in open but I could imagine how much of a nuisance you are in-game (based on your posts) just like that one dude always camping CG's in a Cutter killing everyone.

[video=youtube_share;Eh4f8SUp-PU]https://youtu.be/Eh4f8SUp-PU[/video]

Yep that sounds like the one. It's worse than one pip though, as it says on Inara, it's like the PD is just not distributing power to your engine, much like when you repair your PD with an AFMU.

I'm parked at Liz Ryder's right now as it happens, haha, adding drag to some packhounds and penetrator to some FSD missiles.

Lol you completely missed my South Park reference. Sad, I was proud of that one.

As for in game I’m respected by those that respect me and not by those that don’t. Your opinion of me means very little at this point based on what you read here. As for being in a cutter I own one that I used once for mining. That’s it. I’m typically in a Krait I use to pirate my victims cargo. I also fly a chieftain for pvp fights. But yes I am a nuisance to some. After all, pirate lol

Top Bottom