CG predictions...

I'm gonna need to see significant lore reasons to help Sirius Corp (And fixes to the game...). If they think the Corporatists aligned under Jupiter Division (Now Saturn Division) are just gonna jump at Sirius, they are wrong. Atm we are more likely to go against them unless the credits are good.
Credits? I mean, what have the Sirius bloke done for us?

1623858321510.png

I hope its a CG for 15% off all ship prices in Sirius Li controlled space....

If its a Sirius CG, there will be many pilots ending up with allied status to Sirius. Making the unlock criteria of Uma Lazlo more of a grind. Thats the real secret objective.:devilish::poop:

In the Orion nebula PMD2009 48 system's asteroid base has 4 factions now (before the patch it had only 2). The two new factions are Taurus Mining Ventures and Aegis Research. Each faction has a megaship in the system.
CG? (Its only 134 ly away from the latest lore happenings)

In the Orion nebula PMD2009 48 system's asteroid base has 4 factions now (before the patch it had only 2). The two new factions are Taurus Mining Ventures and Aegis Research. Each faction has a megaship in the system.
Oh nice. I've been there twice and I love the view.

Salvation (Taurus Mining Ventures) vs the establishment (Aegis Research) in collecting salvaged alien junk most likely.

I wonder what the narrative implications will be. Aegis usurps Salvation's role in the rest of the Azimuth storyline? Salvation prevents Aegis from restarting its research program? Or maybe something like the winner gets to post a station in Trapezium Sector YU-X c1-2?

As some of us predicted, CG this week for unlocking the upgraded DSS

Interesting feature: all three goods can only be obtained at surface ports (Horizons ones are fine) and in relatively small quantities, which may explain the low 16M target for the CG.

EDIT: also interesting, very low price for the final product.
24 Niobium (G3 raw)
28 Mech Comp (G3 man)
22 Germanium (G2 raw)
26 Mech Scrap (G1 man)

Maxing out a G5 DSS with engineers would cost considerably more that, for half the benefit. Both the previous tech broker blueprints cost a fair chunk of their normal G5 materials for the engineer approach.

(Perhaps an admission that the practical value of a G10 DSS over a G3 DSS is pretty limited?)

Last edited:
Interesting feature: all three goods can only be obtained at surface ports (Horizons ones are fine) and in relatively small quantities, which may explain the low 16M target for the CG.
That is interesting - lots of the best locations are EDO ones. Now if only Apex would allow me to bring cargo along ....

Top Bottom