CG predictions...

So.... nothing at all this week?
That would be the likely out come as they advertised phase 4 of CB for next week allready...
This week would be some thing very simple as CG... Complex CGs normaly require logins from VM before thursday...
no login since Thursday at 2:47 PM last week...
Flossy can login 1 min pass 1pm and bump the No CG topic if there is nothing..

So phase 4, it's not going to be the same commodities again is it? I know it was profitable but I swear that I shall scream and go on a murder hobo rampage around Alcor if I have haul another tonne of TCUs.
You already know more than one CMDR are probably already loading TCU in the hopes of getting a jump on CG goal, even though we have no idea what the goal is yet.

But really, nothing will top what the AUVE Squadron did propelling CMDR Dobrowit to the top of Colonia Bridge Phase 3.

You already know more than one CMDR are probably already loading TCU in the hopes of getting a jump on CG goal, even though we have no idea what the goal is yet.

But really, nothing will top what the AUVE Squadron did propelling CMDR Dobrowit to the top of Colonia Bridge Phase 3.
I wonder which port did they name.

So i'd say CB4 will be a tritium mining CG, to create the basis for the tritium supply that will be offered by the stations along the CB

😂

Sirius Corporation Ejected from Reorte

03 FEB 3308
Pilots’ Federation ALERT

The Reorte Mining Coalition has succeeded in forcing Sirius Corporation to withdraw from the Reorte system.

Despite the megacorp’s strategic defence pact with the Alliance, Reorte’s controlling faction claimed the Sirius megaship Chariot of Rhea was an illegal intruder. This resulted in open conflict, which has ended with Sirius Corporation’s defeat.

Fergus Cassidy, CEO of the Reorte Mining Coalition, transmitted this message:

“With the support of many brave pilots, we have prevented Sirius from sinking its claws into the Reorte system. I hope our victory will convince the Alliance’s leaders to think twice about their deal with the devil.”

Captain Delfina Dominguez has confirmed that Sirius Corporation has started to withdraw from Reorte. The megaship Chariot of Rhea will leave Reorte and jump to the Leesti system pending further discussions with Allied leaders.

Sources have confirmed that permits to the Alioth and Sirius systems have been allocated to independent pilots depending on the faction they supported during the conflict.

The Assembly has held emergency meetings to debate this turn of events. Councillor Ainsley Niven, who represents the Reorte system, delivered a warning to Prime Minister Mahon:

“You have invited Sirius Corporation to provide military aid against the Thargoids, but without seeking the approval of those we are pledged to protect. That is not the way of the Alliance, no matter how grave the threat.”

Becoming a bit like the Fedexit storyline - government does Something Terrible, systems respond, with CGs to back/sack the system governments. Which points to an eventual CG to kick Sirius and their megaship out of Leesti, perhaps?

kietrax Needs to login any time now Hes good at creating the posts but he still needs time to double check the data if theres a CG...

The incoming hotfix might throw things a little off the path.
No effect on horizons... And CG are planned weeks in advance... He will have been told last week if theres one this week as he had to do them while juggling his normal work duties... he stated before BST makes his IRL job time up for CGs better than GMT..

Edit =looking even more likely Flossy will bump or create a No CG topic..
Edit 2 = 30 mins to go, no signs of life from the 2 VMs increasing the chance that you have a week off to guess what CB phase 4 will need..

Last edited:
Maybe some other things put in with the hotfix, and this week's CG is more like a hunt for something, like Alexandria remnants was the last time.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Edit =looking even more likely Flossy will bump or create a No CG topic..
Edit 2 = 30 mins to go, no signs of life from the 2 VMs increasing the chance that you have a week off to guess what CB phase 4 will need..
LOL, I was out shopping with my husband at the time and posted the new thread from my iPad in the car as we set off for home. If I'd been at home I might have logged in here a few times just to see if anyone noticed..... :ROFLMAO:

And now it begins...

Help Needed to Crack the NMLA’s Network

Help Needed to Crack the NMLA’s Network​

03 FEB 3308
Pilots’ Federation ALERT
The Affiliated Counter-Terrorism unit has launched an effort to locate and decipher the NMLA’s dark-comms network.
The request was sent by Captain Saskia Landau, one of ACT’s co-leaders:
“ACT is working to gain access to the Omega Grid version that was provided to the NMLA by its mysterious benefactors. Most of our agents seconded from the IISS have been recalled, and some Senate leaders are blocking our progress. Therefore, we urgently need support from independent pilots, which will contribute to our wider efforts to decrypt the network.”
“To begin with, we have triangulated the possible location of an Omega Grid beacon somewhere within the HIP 290 system. If it can be found, this will validate our strategy and quickly lead to further discoveries.”
“Messages relayed across this network are likely to be encrypted. Our analysts have put together a partial cipher key from other data. Any files recovered from the beacon may help with deducing the rest of the cipher.”
“If the beacon in the HIP 290 system is found, any pilot who scans it can expect further instruction on subsequent days.”
The partial cipher key is as follows:
A = H
B = G
C = J
E = L
F = K
L = Q
M = T
O = V
P = U
Q = X
S = Z