CM Arf: Elite/Horizons (PEGI 7?) CMDRs won't instance with Odyssey (higher PEGI rating) CMDRs on non-atmos planets because of rating restrictions

I hate to tell it to all you old farts, but most children save for a very select few (mostly from those of you who are parents and introduced the game to your kids), are NOT playing this game. They are too busy with Minecraft, Fortnite, CoD (yes M rated), CSGO, etc, or any myriad of Nintendo titles.

This game getting a slightly higher rating isn't going to do anything cause most kids don't stick with a game like this when they are presented with the endless grind for anything.

I hate to tell it to all you old farts, but most children save for a very select few (mostly from those of you who are parents and introduced the game to your kids), are NOT playing this game. They are too busy with Minecraft, Fortnite, CoD (yes M rated), CSGO, etc, or any myriad of Nintendo titles.

This game getting a slightly higher rating isn't going to do anything cause most kids don't stick with a game like this when they are presented with the endless grind for anything.
It dos not matter though, each game still needs to be rated regardless.

To go back to topic...

Great. Exactly what this game needed, more instancing shenanigans and mode differences.

Now continue with your fantasies of nude thargoids... 😜
Luckily (if I understand right) its for planet surfaces only, which will limit the problems.

Pretty unfortunate. I'd love to see a way for Horizons players to confirm their age with FD, so the instancing block could be lifted on their account.

Top Bottom