CMDR Snapshot

As of today:
snapshot.png

I think "time played" is out of whack. Probably half of that time is sitting on the main menu.

10,000 cr bounty only? What have you been doing all the time?

That was fairly recent, it was from doing a bunch of base assaults in one day & a Federal bounty was added on because I let the small bounties build up. I do my dirty work in lawless systems & try to maintain a squeaky clean persona. I don't try as hard as I used to ;)

Systems Visited: 38,996 :unsure:o_O:unsure:o_O

I used to explore a lot, I have told the story of taking a 19ly jump range combat corvette to Beagle point many times ;) It took 7 months to get there, I didn't dock for over a year.

There are no better or worse stats, only higher & lower numbers. The story behind them is what makes them interesting ;)

That was fairly recent, it was from doing a bunch of base assaults in one day & a Federal bounty was added on because I let the small bounties build up. I do my dirty work in lawless systems & try to maintain a squeaky clean persona. I don't try as hard as I used to ;)

I used to explore a lot, I have told the story of taking a 19ly jump range combat corvette to Beagle point many times ;) It took 7 months to get there, I didn't dock for over a year.

There are no better or worse stats, only higher & lower numbers. The story behind them is what makes them interesting ;)
We have some similar data points.

My original backers account
b41we3E.png

and 3 other of my accounts, although I haven't played anything for a week on here as I'm peed off with FD for not letting on what and when things are coming.
I don't like the way they alienate their customers, and would rather play something else instead.
F7UWXb5.png

uUfV4rd.png

YXUlXLU.png

Top Bottom