Commander, this is Ground Control

I'm disappointed that we have to wait until new year to get more details. Tell us you are going to at least give us some more detail game play sooner than that?

I payed for the DLC on steam and got a 5gb download. after that i couldn't use my Elite anymore because it has a diffrent version now. can someone help me?
:c

tbh they're gonna have to if they want to convince anyone to actuall preorder (especially at those prices, yikes)

It's at the high end of what I anticipated but the alpha & beta should be fun & make the premium one seem like the better value option. IMO if you aren't fussed about early access just wait for the price to drop after launch.

Perhaps to stop people from being locked out of the game until the issue is fixed.
I guess I was to hasty to put my sticky paws on the damn thing :) oh well, lets hope devs will fix that for us for tomorrow, I have some mining pew pew to do :)

Ahah you managed to broke the game for those who bought your early access, wonderfull. I have to say I expected more from this vid, but the music sure was nice.
Preorder done. What can i say, i played this game a thousand hours, I will play a thousand more. Am on Cyberpunk right now, so even if it broke my game it's fine !

Back
Top Bottom