Commanders I really need your help!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Managed to vote but their Captcha is messed up. It took 10 minutes to get through as it constantly put up image after image and some of the panels were blank. Wonder if it's a bot defeating measure?

Anyway, done!

Voted

Having problems voting with FireFox had to use IE to get the CAPTUA thing to display fully in Firefox the lower part with the verify button wont display

hope this is not why your 100votes down from this time yesterday

Managed to vote but their Captcha is messed up. It took 10 minutes to get through as it constantly put up image after image and some of the panels were blank. Wonder if it's a bot defeating measure?

Anyway, done!

Voted

Having problems voting with FireFox had to use IE to get the CAPTUA thing to display fully in Firefox the lower part with the verify button wont display

hope this is not why your 100votes down from this time yesterday

Voted the 3rd time. :)

Thanks for the info, it will come in useful if I do come in second! Anyway we are now gaining ground back... YAY so thank you to everyone who is supporting me, it really means a lot.

Please vote for me, spread the word to other commanders, it would be nice to have Elite Dangerous on top and on display on AMD Gamings website, free advertising for the game and more people coming to play. We have a lot at stake here! And it's a juicy one!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED SO FAR! ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom