[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Hi my friend told me you are fight fascists for galaxy domination currently. How am I join your guild ? I have an account but not have playing for years. I was bored of the game cos there was anything to do. I wasnt know this game was like an actually turn baser strategy game for galaxy dominaton and my fellow commies are the biggest faction. Where can I find you and where are you fighting facists ? I waanna join.

Hi Cilek! We are most active on our discord server. Follow the link and come find us! If you filter star systems by government type in the galaxy map, we've been most active wherever you see a gigantic cyan smear!

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
3307 Summary

3307 has been a year of great change for CI and a seen a major change in emphasis An early realisation of the futility of fighting against shadow fleets has meant that just a skeleton crew now maintains our old territories, operating an entertaining guerilla war against the hidden enemy. This has allowed very rapid expansion in other areas and earned us a lot of thanks from friends and former enemies alike, as we distract what is now a common enemy for all. We continue to gradually lose systems along our lower flank, but since the last update have made a net gain of 64, taking the total controlled to 1067, taking the freed population ro more than 63 billion (up 3.5 billion since the last update)

Similarly, we have suffered a few retreats to the shadow fleets, but have a net gain of 422 expansions since the last update.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
January Summary

We seemed to be less in the crosshairs of the shadow fleets at the start of the month, but poking them with a stick appears to have brought the usual suspects in the usual numbers back into the old GMV. Meanwhile, operations elsewhere continue apace. We have added are present in 31 new systems despite 9 shadow army mediated retreats in the old worlds, and have 16 newly controlled systems in the portfolio, totaling 74 million free citizens.

Top Bottom