[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

There is too many Communist Factions in the Bubble,i think it's time they where all purged!!! "All hail the Emperor" o7 (ps. is 'The Bubble' really the best name the community came up with? Another triumph from the PC Misery Race! Anyway i call it 'The Hub' lol)

So it must be regretted that one man's narcissism and vaingloriousness resulted in so much loss of life and for no purpose. I hear from Communism Interstellar that they are in complex talks to arrange alternative government for region, for they still have no intent to expand further into region. Campaign was defensive in entirety.

It is and will remain a defensive campaign, respect where it is due though, DA pilots seem to be honourable in battle and reasonable in discourse. With the exception of Mysteron, who does not keep to his word. We recognise the empire and its factions but Mysteron tarnishes the reputation of imperial pilots.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
There is too many Communist Factions in the Bubble,i think it's time they where all purged!!! "All hail the Emperor" o7 (ps. is 'The Bubble' really the best name the community came up with? Another triumph from the PC Misery Race! Anyway i call it 'The Hub' lol)

Better start with the DA then, they have seen the light and come into the fold

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABaC8vD2xAkaFRKoMaPzd59Z77qGZda1S7S5wqwHTPz2PQUHqkWXZnrVVI_ps58QxJJeb9LkwlEJgaPi7PBBR_JGCD_8UgYjQuENiJZeNrZ-G26t6p-fwiqIuI.rsrLf85Y3kju9NkmNQlki-6hSwg

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
FAO CMDR Bar Kokhba. I seem to have written your frontier name down incorrectly. If you see this please message me and we can get on with setting you up with and embassy for you and your player group.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Your Embassy is prepared. I look forwards to productive talks - if no one activates your account then ping me in game

Your Embassy is prepared. I look forwards to productive talks - if no one activates your account then ping me in game

This is Commander Bar Kokhba, I have not been able to locate embassy as of yet. Looking forward to having constructive negotiations as well.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Let me know when you've written a Shakespeare comedy that doesn't have the same plot as all the others.

[video=youtube;BFE1gDjCxTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFE1gDjCxTM[/video]

Last edited:
No. no contact. I came back from months out in the black, sold my data at manite and loaded up. Now currently on the way to Colonia.

Any idea who to contact? I couldn't seem to find any posts on the forums regarding this faction.

It looks like the ICU faction in Colonia is called ICU Colonial Corps ... so someone else must have set up the Colonia Communist Party. I guess I will support the CCP in the CG since the ICU has already been recognized as a minor faction out there. More communists the better.

Top Bottom