Community Special - Winter Update Livestream

15556027_10209655103566204_1753973952_n.png

That was not Richard, it was Ed, he had an update too [wacky]

Great Stream great update, but still missing one thing:

A wonderful Christmas tree with lots of lights and bulbs. One big massive decorated tree in the middle of a plaza .... ohhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Fantastic livestream. I'm soooo happy with the new content AND with the improvements. <3

I've missed it. When is the on demand available? Can't wait to see it since everyone is so hyped :eek:

Last edited:
Can someone please list out some of the management additions/improvements? Unfortunately, I'm at work and was unable to view the stream.

Sadly missed the actual live stream due to being asleep at the time in Australian. (Darn time zones)

Anyway, I watched the rerun, and all I can say is OMG! I was not expecting the little suprise in there!

I'm going to use the Iron Horse in every park I make from now on!!! [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]
If I could I'd hug you guys and gals so much, as I feel a simple Thank you is not sufficient to what you's have done. :)

Absolutely loving all the additions to park management! Especially the fact that now we can close and open all at once, and the reputation and prestige variables are super cool too, but just like in real life, many rides maintain their prestige even after opening, such as Space Mountain, one of the most iconic and well known rollercoasters in the world (I think). That ride is very prestigious and isn't losing it's status any time soon. Although Rich did say that that some rides eventually would become fan favorites because they've been around for so long and they're popular. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow, and Ill definitely be reading the changelog to see if there's anything that wasn't mentioned.

I was kind of hoping a real Father Christmas entertainer and a real Christmas tree were going to be included, but I do really like all the updates, both front end and back!

I will say it would have been nice to see some content which provided at least cursory nods to other winter holidays, such as perhaps a Frontier-made menorah prop.

I am really looking forward to the update tomorrow. Some great additions to the game. Can't wait to get stuck in.

What time does the update release tomorrow? Any news on that?

Top Bottom