Community Special - Winter Update Livestream

From 11:15 in the stream, where they show the stairs next to the chain lifts.
If you look below next to the path you can see nutcracker statue/animatronix in different colors. [yesnod]

nutcrackers.jpg

Do the notes only go live when the patch does?

That was the suggestion or at least the announcement will. I have always found it odd they normally post up about 15 mins before it goes live so no real time to read before just jumping into the game tbh.

Just bought it last week 'for my kids' :p Amazed with the atmosphere! Even my girlfriend, who hates videogames is hooked and playing deep into the night. Ive seen all parts of the franchise (almost bought Rollercoaster Baboon World, thank god I saw the awfull reviews and thought this can not be the same guys). What I really wanted to say is: what a stable and smooth engine, what pristine design and programming. It is a work of art. It runs on my dated PC (10 yrs old) like a charm. Of course not in highest settings but still magical. Congrats guys, another happy (family of) customers and active communitymembers of the future here. Now Im bending iron with me butcheeks waiting for the update! Merry christmas to all!

Last edited:
That was the suggestion or at least the announcement will. I have always found it odd they normally post up about 15 mins before it goes live so no real time to read before just jumping into the game tbh.

Yea that is odd. Why hold them until the moment of update? :O
Posting them perhaps even the day before a big update should create more excitement before launch.

Top Bottom