Consider giving Frontier's Annual Report and Accounts 2022 a read.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Divinity Original Sin 2 (can be played multiplayer, decisions can conflict each other, has a lot of replay value due to the possible decisions and how they interlink each other)
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
Baldur's Gate 2
Minecraft (okay, lacks story, but the simplicity makes up for it and it's grindless, can be played multiplayer with a variety of mods and options, some mods even provide MMO-like aspects if you are after them)
Dyson Sphere Program
Factorio (can be played multiplayer)
Factorio looks the grindiest game I've ever seen streamed.

As to Minecraft, it makes on-foot engineering mat gathering look like a picnic.

I would argue that is rather pay to lose. If a player is foolish enough to embark on this route (and the Vista cashgrab is probably already the meta in all the idiot "best start" guides on YT), the player robs himself of the early game experience, which is actually awesome.

Apart from that, this stupid claim is the usual bullcrap meant to defecate on all things Frontier. No surprise, really.
I'll hazard a guess and say that most people who reminisce about the awesome early game experience haven't wiped their main save even once.

I wiped mine 9 months ago, so my memory of the early game experience is still fresh. If I did it again today, I would definitely take advantage of Vista Genomics, even if only to switch from an E-rated Sidewinder to an A-rated Cobra reasonably fast.

And while we talk about definitions: Anything you can buy to skip or shorten a grind and reach a goal faster is P2W, regardless of your personal definition of winning.

Btw, I find it disgusting how the term "idiot" is thrown at anyone who plays the game "wrong".

I'll hazard a guess and say that most people who reminisce about the awesome early game experience haven't wiped their main save even once.

I wiped mine 9 months ago, so my memory of the early game experience is still fresh. If I did it again today, I would definitely take advantage of Vista Genomics, even if only to switch from an E-rated Sidewinder to an A-rated Cobra reasonably fast.

And while we talk about definitions: Anything you can buy to skip or shorten a grind and reach a goal faster is P2W, regardless of your personal definition of winning.

Btw, I find it disgusting how the term "idiot" is thrown at anyone who plays the game "wrong".
you should make less assumptions. I brought up two alts from poverty to okay (not filthy rich as my main) within the last few months. And yes, I enjoyed it very much.

And a best start guide becomes idiotic as soon as the creator complains very loudly that the grind burned them out... after making a creator career out of promoting grind - which is a thing that happened. Apart from that you still haven't figured out that there is no winning in this game. Maybe that is the problem.

(Edited for sense and spelling)

That's quite a statement. 93% lower operational profits - 1.5M compared to last year's 19.9M.
Not particulary if you explain why, Sales were record breaking over that FY Christmas period so that operational profit number didn't set alarm bells ringing, which is why share prices increased again in 2022

Last edited:
  • Our first real-time strategy game, using Warhammer Age of Sigmar IP licensed from Games Workshop® will launch in FY24
e0d15f36ba7949db2a1bbb757c2439c3.gif

Going against Total War series. So brave.

Only F1 and Warhammer for 2024 so far.
New title in 2025. And Fishing for somethng else in 2026.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom