Console Profile Transfers and 2022 Updates

Am I the only one who's confused by the original post (and the announcement article that links to it)? There's a lot of "what", but not a whole lot of "how". In fact, there's absolutely no "how".

Both the article and the original post of this thread say "We will provide a date for this process once it is confirmed." I see no date anywhere. Nor how the transfer can be done. Clearly the transfer can be currently done because people are discussing it. It would be nice if the "how" would be explained in the announcement article and the original post of this thread.
Everything that you need to know about the transfer process is in this thread. It was started back in September.

Am I the only one who's confused by the original post (and the announcement article that links to it)? There's a lot of "what", but not a whole lot of "how". In fact, there's absolutely no "how".

Both the article and the original post of this thread say "We will provide a date for this process once it is confirmed." I see no date anywhere. Nor how the transfer can be done. Clearly the transfer can be currently done because people are discussing it. It would be nice if the "how" would be explained in the announcement article and the original post of this thread.
They didn’t update this thread they just made a new thread. There may be a link somewhere in the replies?

HI,

WAS / IS their a close date for the console copy to pc process. I ask as i tried to do it just now and i get this error.

Can anyone help ?

elite.jpg

HI,

WAS / IS their a close date for the console copy to pc process. I ask as i tried to do it just now and i get this error.

Can anyone help ?

View attachment 345629

CONSOLE PROFILE COPYING PROCESS​

Via our website, console players have the option to clone their Commander profiles for use on PC without needing to re-purchase the game. The introduction of Legacy Mode is going to affect what data can be copied. For this reason, the process will be temporarily suspended with the release of Update 14. To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to use the process, it will be reintroduced in Q1 next year.

The version of the process that we reintroduce will not be as comprehensive as before and will only copy the most essential profile data related to player progression. For this reason, we strongly encourage anyone considering copying their profile to do so before Update 14.

Top! With copy & paste, you can make a career in BigTech, StuartGT.
Well, half of Q1 is done. What about to release a date for the transfer?
I bought this game 4 times (2Xbox, 2 PC) for me and my son. Because of all this windows crap, we enjoyed it most of the time on console.
Looks like it's time for a Switch, eh, switch to 'restart me, scam, spam, update, restart another time me, have a blue screen' - OS :cautious:
However, our customers are supported, even after we got their money. I expect the same here.
So, again, what's the date the transfer from console is working again?
Thank you,
René

Top Bottom