contracts about dinosaurs fighting

I rarely complain about something in a game that hasn't been released but this is something i cannot ignore.
Personally i find the contracts that demand that the dinosaurs fight each other are just cruel and it's plain and simple animal abuse.
it's pretty much the same as those illegal rooster fights or dogfights
And what does it has to do with security? it doesn't result in anything that could possible help them improve something. As a zookeeper i sure as hell wouldn't let 2 lions fight each other just to see which typ of fence would be needed.

I suppose this is all Vic Hoskins' fault! Don't worry, he already got his bad karma. The same might applies to the lunatics of security branch.

I think they do this to get us involved in the storyline? Where is the hero when there's no villains, right?

I like a mission like this. I mean, who expected that :) I was planning to build my own arena anyway at some point in a circle shaped enclosure with vieuwing towers around it for guests to watch. The dinosaur that wins gets it's freedom and the other well, has to fight again or dies haha.

But yeah, at first i'll prevent casualties at all costs.

I HEAR YER!

Cruelty to pixels should be outlawed - stop this NOW!

***FDev reported to the RSPCP***

Update: I was playin World of tanks last night and it's only just occured to me - What a waste of steel!

Last edited:
In the not-so-wise words of Peter Ludlow: "An extinct animal that’s brought back to life has no rights. It exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it."

In essence InGen/Masrani can do what they want with the dinosaurs, it's no different than feeding the T-Rex goats or the Mosasaurus a Great White Shark (which is illegal to kill in most places today might I add). There's a lot of animal welfare issues in the JP franchise when you dig deep enough, but as they are just movies/games I really see no issue.

I rarely complain about something in a game that hasn't been released but this is something i cannot ignore.
Personally i find the contracts that demand that the dinosaurs fight each other are just cruel and it's plain and simple animal abuse.
it's pretty much the same as those illegal rooster fights or dogfights
And what does it has to do with security? it doesn't result in anything that could possible help them improve something. As a zookeeper i sure as hell wouldn't let 2 lions fight each other just to see which typ of fence would be needed.

Hahahaha! You're very funny. :rolleyes:

Edit: And for the record, I have a dog and would never even think of letting him fight but this is a game based on the Jurassic park/World franchise.
Maybe you mistook it for a dinosaur zoo but in the movies there is plenty of dinosaur fights.

Last edited:
Peter Ludlow: "An extinct animal that’s brought back to life has no rights. It exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it."

I actually like the idea of turning at least one park into "Prehistoric Gladiators" . In theory, this should please both Mr. Security-guy and Mr.Entertainment-dude ;)

I actually like the idea of turning at least one park into "Prehistoric Gladiators" . In theory, this should please both Mr. Security-guy and Mr.Entertainment-dude ;)

Exactly my plan! And those that win get upgrades to their enclosures ^^ Don't forget that it will make yourself happy the most haha.

I personally don't have a problem with some fighting action. But I'm in the same boat considering this will have nothing to do with security...

I'd rather the fights being created without control, than placing two animals in the same cage. I probably won't do that.
But if the animals break out, you can't really control anything, if they bump into each other. :)

Exactly my plan! And those that win get upgrades to their enclosures ^^ Don't forget that it will make yourself happy the most haha.

Haha, that's mean. "So, you want a water pond in your encloruse, my dear Spinosaurus? You'd better kill that Rex next time you're in the pit or I'm going to take away your trees, too!"

I personally don't have a problem with some fighting action. But I'm in the same boat considering this will have nothing to do with security...

I'd rather the fights being created without control, than placing two animals in the same cage. I probably won't do that.
But if the animals break out, you can't really control anything, if they bump into each other. :)

If I recall correctly, the security branch is basically in part those guys who want to use Dinosaurs for military use. In this scenario, testing aggression, resilience, controllability and raw power of said Dinos would make sense.

I hope if you do the fighting and cruel missions it leads to sabotage from the DPA.

That would be great. DPA freeing all your dinosaurs or, even better staging an Occupy: Jurassic World event (which you can disperse by releasing the raptors on them)

First off are you being serious? You do know that 65 million years ago dinosaurs use to fight to the death on a daily basis it's nature, And secondly if you find pixelated dinosaurs fighting cruel then I would suggest avoid buying this game and stick to games that do not include the deaths of pixelated and fictional characters and animals.

I plan to ignore these contracts. It just seems ludicrous that any company would pour that much time, research, and MONEY into an "asset" just to feed it to another one. It also seems a bit cruel. Wild animals prey on each other, sure, but I don't think I'd bring my kids to the local zoo if I knew they were planning on tossing live deer into the bear cage.

That said, I would love to see park systems fail during a storm, resulting in a breakout that allows dinosaur battles to occur. Is that weird? lol

I hope if you do the fighting and cruel missions it leads to sabotage from the DPA.

That would be great. DPA freeing all your dinosaurs or, even better staging an Occupy: Jurassic World event (which you can disperse by releasing the raptors on them)

That sounds awesome. :D

No, it's not the same cause it's a video game. No it isn't cruel cause it's a video a game.

That is like saying Doom is a school shooting simulator.

Top Bottom