Corvette vs FDL

I often forget what I'm flying even while I'm flying it, let alone when trying to recall exactly what I was using when I was fighting someone days or weeks before (it's one of the reasons I record things).

Had a friendly duel with Slange last week after I had refit my Krait Mk II and while I was winning solidly, I was worried about my PA and rail ammo levels (my aim is always atrocious after swapping ships)...until I found I had a large burst laser in one of my fire groups! It was a very pleasant surprise that potentially avoided the embarrassing situation of having to tap out while in an undamaged ship because I had squandered all of my ammo shooting mostly empty space.

The Replicated Man

T
I don't really have anything to add as Rinz hit the nail on the head. Speed match your guns Krash and you will be doing more consistent DPS.

Not entirely sure on the control setup you have. HOTAS? K&M?

I have a couple weapon load-outs I could send your way if you like.

@Arai I would be interested in having a 1v1. If you are interested add me, and we can duel at your pleasure.

CMDR R E P L I C A N T

I fly hybrids.

I often forget what I'm flying even while I'm flying it, let alone when trying to recall exactly what I was using when I was fighting someone days or weeks before (it's one of the reasons I record things).

Had a friendly duel with Slange last week after I had refit my Krait Mk II and while I was winning solidly, I was worried about my PA and rail ammo levels (my aim is always atrocious after swapping ships)...until I found I had a large burst laser in one of my fire groups! It was a very pleasant surprise that potentially avoided the embarrassing situation of having to tap out while in an undamaged ship because I had squandered all of my ammo shooting mostly empty space.
I took a page from your book and I'm testing a huge LR fixed beam with thermal vent and I'm not hating it. Compared to the PAs, the vipers die rather quickly.

LOL no? you havent quoted a single contradiction, I retracted my statement before you said anything about it, its not a contradiction.

Seriously, you're not helping yourself.
I appreciate that you posted some builds, but you have been all over the place.

I'm for sure no expert on this but I would at least make a report. It's not going to kill anyone.

FDLs are really strong but I would have thought youd notice SOME darkerning of the shield ring at this point. I mean just a little bit.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    266.2 KB · Views: 95
Seriously, you're not helping yourself.
I appreciate that you posted some builds, but you have been all over the place.
“you’ve been all over the place” dude i’ve asked like 5 times to tell me what i’ve contradicted myself on, name something besides my prismatic mistake lmfao. seriously i’m curious.

I'm for sure no expert on this but I would at least make a report. It's not going to kill anyone.

FDLs are really strong but I would have thought youd notice SOME darkerning of the shield ring at this point. I mean just a little bit.
It was after the 3rd hit that (with no damage) I decided I was facing something I never seen before and should get outta dodge. I won't submit this since more players have pointed to other root causes. I put their opinion over FDEV's "anti-cheat" team any day of the week.

“you’ve been all over the place” dude i’ve asked like 5 times to tell me what i’ve contradicted myself on, name something besides my prismatic mistake lmfao. seriously i’m curious.

I am glad you posted the builds, for the sake of clarity.
If you think that you've been clear and straightforward here, I am not going to try convince you otherwise.

As it happens, the first time you described your shields when asked directly, your answer was untrue.
I saw that right away but again, let it stand.

I have no dog in this fight, but it would be easy to come to the conclusion that you are lying and/or cheating based on your responses here, that's all.

Just giving you some honest feedback...

I am glad you posted the builds, for the sake of clarity.
If you think that you've been clear and straightforward here, I am not going to try convince you otherwise.

As it happens, the first time you described your shields when asked directly, your answer was untrue.
I saw that right away but again, let it stand.

I have no dog in this fight, but it would be easy to come to the conclusion that you are lying and/or cheating based on your responses here, that's all.

Just giving you some honest feedback...
fair enough man. have a good day.

Top Bottom