Dear Frontier Pls fix Scenario 10

The issue i am facing are not getting donations .Keepers keep piling in front of empty keeper hut.All help will be appreciated.i have tried almost everything

I've almost completed 3 stars on all of career so may be able to help but remind me which scenario 10 is again?

On the donations issue - are your animals happy? Do you have info screens about them (I think educated guests donate more) and lastly do you have ATMs? If your guests are in the park for a while they will want to restock their purses

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hello, I can't look into this Scenario directly, but have you reported your issue to the Issue Tracker as well? Our QA and Support team will be able to double check if you're dealing with a bug or a gameplay issue.

The issue i am facing are not getting donations .Keepers keep piling in front of empty keeper hut.All help will be appreciated.i have tried almost everything

For the keeper hut issue, delete the path going into the hut and replace it. I did gold on all the scenerios but a few of them did have paths and other issues I needed to "correct" in the things that were already placed in the zoo.

For your donation issue, go around to each habitat and make sure the donations bucket is near where the visitors most often stop to view animals. They will actually go pretty far out of their way to hit a donation bucket, but if it is close to the main gather-points of the visitors you will maximize the number of people who actually donate. On large habitats with large viewing areas if there are multiple places where folks gather to view the animals, put down more than one donation bucket near each unless they are relatively close together, then just put one in the middle.

Hello, I can't look into this Scenario directly, but have you reported your issue to the Issue Tracker as well? Our QA and Support team will be able to double check if you're dealing with a bug or a gameplay issue.
i have reported it.

I've almost completed 3 stars on all of career so may be able to help but remind me which scenario 10 is again?

On the donations issue - are your animals happy? Do you have info screens about them (I think educated guests donate more) and lastly do you have ATMs? If your guests are in the park for a while they will want to restock their purses
yes animals are happy there are no protesters and info screens are present there are atms the guests have money but wont donate

For the keeper hut issue, delete the path going into the hut and replace it. I did gold on all the scenerios but a few of them did have paths and other issues I needed to "correct" in the things that were already placed in the zoo.

For your donation issue, go around to each habitat and make sure the donations bucket is near where the visitors most often stop to view animals. They will actually go pretty far out of their way to hit a donation bucket, but if it is close to the main gather-points of the visitors you will maximize the number of people who actually donate. On large habitats with large viewing areas if there are multiple places where folks gather to view the animals, put down more than one donation bucket near each unless they are relatively close together, then just put one in the middle.
i have tried replacing the path and moving the keeper hut nothing fixes it.yes donation boxes are near viewing areas but no donations occur

Hate to suggest it but I had one bugged scenario where mechanics wouldn't fix broken things. The only thing that worked was to restart and I had no issues after that

so can you do anything ? every type of help will be appreciated

Top Bottom