Dino Pack Pick or Pass Polls!

I think he means "limited" as opposed to boring. The entire premise of the game is building a zoo for dinosaurs and we barely have anything to build the zoo. If they keep adding more dinosaurs they might as well just do away with all of the buildings, attractions and guests and just make it a site B game since dinosaurs are the only thing they've added at this point.

Apart from the topic at hand I will say that more types of viewing buildings would go a long way for that. JPOG had the fence mount, platform tower, balloon, viewing dome, and safari. A balloon tour and the buried dome would be a pretty big deal.

Not much else to really put in the game though considering the guests have no need to rest or go to the bathroom. The whole game basically centers around the dinosaurs.

A dino petting zoo that can have “bays” set like the greenhouse to have different tiny dinosaurs we research running around on long animation loops would be interesting to our zoo process. But it doesn’t do a ton of justice to the species that get locked in there that we couldn’t name, watch individually, feed, etc.

For that I guess we’ll have to see what the next major DLC brings

Not much else to really put in the game though considering the guests have no need to rest or go to the bathroom.
I kind of assumed most of the buildings we do have took care of that. I mean, it would make sense that the restaurant, hotel and Innovation Center would have rest rooms... one would hope.

Apart from the topic at hand I will say that more types of viewing buildings would go a long way for that. JPOG had the fence mount, platform tower, balloon, viewing dome, and safari. A balloon tour and the buried dome would be a pretty big deal.

Not much else to really put in the game though considering the guests have no need to rest or go to the bathroom. The whole game basically centers around the dinosaurs.

A dino petting zoo that can have “bays” set like the greenhouse to have different tiny dinosaurs we research running around on long animation loops would be interesting to our zoo process. But it doesn’t do a ton of justice to the species that get locked in there that we couldn’t name, watch individually, feed, etc.

For that I guess we’ll have to see what the next major DLC brings
What about the Cretaceous Cruise? Or hopefully a resturant (maybe just a redesigned one we already have) that goes on an enclosure wall?

What about the Cretaceous Cruise? Or hopefully a resturant (maybe just a redesigned one we already have) that goes on an enclosure wall?
Dinner with dinosaurs sounds like a pretty great idea I gotta say. Cretaceous cruise would be nice, but I think it would require both deeper water and moving water for sure. That would be problematic since it’d require a big overhaul into the terrain system.

What about a viewing area that resembles a redwood log like in JWorld in the T. Rex Kingdom? It could have an underground tunnel to an outside admission booth

Cretaceous cruise would be nice, but I think it would require both deeper water and moving water for sure. That would be problematic since it’d require a big overhaul into the terrain system.

Although I would love an actual motorized boat tour the Cretaceous cruise in JW is simply a kayak tour. Kayaks can easily traverse shallow waters as it is but you have to remember that the current depth of the water in the game is deeper than what it appears. It seems much shallower than it really is because we have huge dinosaurs wading around in them. All it would take to make this ride work is a dock area that connects at the waters edge and basically use the same path system that the gyrosphere and JT use. It would open up a whole new way to design parks if you could paddle through a river or lake.

Top Bottom