Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Hello Frontier
I just wanted you to ask for one more thing to do in Jurassic World Evolution. It's very simple thing and I hope that I'm not asking for so much. I'd be very happy if you do consider it at least. So I'd like to get Ankylosaurus Vivid Skin pattern because I've missed the one that was available to get in 2018 December time. If you'd be that gentle to make some kind of contest to get this color pattern for Ankylosaurus it'll makes me very happy. I have such an idea for this contest. You can do the same thing as you did with Stegosaurus Vivid skin. To get it all players had to made 25 000 Stegosauruses to the January 31st. It's just one of the ideas. I'm not asking for a new dinosaur to this game just for a color to the dinosaur that already is in the game. So please do consider it.

Last edited:
My Top 9 Dinosaurs that I want to see in Jurassic World Evolution 2:
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
  • Centrosaurus
  • Diabloceratops
  • Einiosaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Tarbosaurus
I'm very happy that there's gonna be Amargasaurus also because it's one of my favourites dinos

My Top 9 Dinosaurs that I want to see in Jurassic World Evolution 2:
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
  • Centrosaurus
  • Diabloceratops
  • Einiosaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Tarbosaurus
I'm very happy that there's gonna be Amargasaurus also because it's one of my favourites dinos
What's the point of Tarbo when we have Rex

What's the point of Tarbo when we have Rex
At least it comes from somewhere else with it's small differences, there's people that want Brontosaurus and Tuojiangosaurus.

Realistically, if enough people want the name, they'll distort it till it's different enough, then next to no-one will be happy (or at least that was the JWE1 DLC strategy).

Top Bottom