Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I would love Microceratus added to the Dino Roster along with Scutellosaurus,Nanosaurus, Mussaurus, Hesperosaurus,Torvosaurus, Lesothosaurus, Plateosaurus Eoraptor,Daemonosaurus, Pisanosaurus, Chileasaurus, Hypsilophodon, Orodromeus, and Thescelosaurus.

(Sorry if I said this already). With how the Concavenator arrived in JWE2, that opens the door for the other 4 display species to arrive to the game: Aguceratops, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites and Mononykus (not the frog like skin with barely any feathers but a gorgeous feathered model).

20231227_002506.png
20231226_202057.jpg
20231228_163558.png
20231228_163409.jpg
20231222_125429.jpg
20231204_063749.png
20231210_225515.jpg
20240103_223412.jpg
20231027_064729.png
20231027_064608.png

Last edited:
There's too many species I'd like to see, and since they added Dunkleosteus and Dimetrodon I don't think creatures outside the mesozoic are too unreasonable.

Just to make a wider range of creatures as there's no arthropods or cephalopods.
Anomalocaris
Megalograptus
Brontoscorpius
Arthropleura
Meganeura
Orthoceras
Ammonite

Inostrancevia
Scutosaurus
Labyrinthodont
Plateosaurus
Postosuchus
Tanystropheus
Helicoprion
Stethacanthus
Edestus
Ampelosaurus
Shunosaurus
Mononykus
Epidexipteryx
Eustreptospondylus
Deinosuchus
Sarcosuchus
Purrusuchus
Kaprosuchus
Leedsicthys
Prognathodon
Kosmoceratops
Argentinosaurus
Centrosaurus
Hatzegopteryx
Nyctosaurus
Rhamphoryncus

They could add some tertiary animals to but I feel like people would start saying its ripping off Prehistoric Kingdom. But I would love to see Megalodon and Basilosaurus.

I'm not saying add all these, but any of them would be great. Especially since they could expand the biodiversity to include crocodilimorphs, arthropods and cephalopods.

Some of these could even add new mechanics to the game, instead of placing water down for wetland requirements. They could add a swamp brush. And islands for the marine reptiles to beach on.

I really want these animals:

Dinosaurs:
  • Balaur bondoc (this large, flightless, herbivorous raptor-like bird should be added for those who want raptor-like species safely placed with the other herbivores)
  • Pectinodon (to make up for the in-game Troodon, I believe that a fluffy, paleo-accurate troodontid like Pectinodon should be added into the game, and hopefully it will be omnivorous, eating meat, ground leaf, and insects already in the game)
  • Adasaurus and Dromaeosaurus (if we don't get paleo-accurate cosmetics or variants for Velociraptor or Atrociraptor, then the fully-feathered and accurate Adasaurus and Dromaeosaurus would do great as accurate representations of Velociraptor and Atrociraptor)
  • Segnosaurus (I think that Segnosaurus should be added as a paleo-accurate species, so it can be used as a paleo-accurate representation of Therizinosaurus, assuming that a variant of Segnosaurus with longer claws exists)
  • Ornithomimus (a feathered ornithomimid would be great to have)
  • Citipati (for those disappointed with the the in-game design of the Oviraptor's pronated arms without proper feathers, I think there should be a more accurate small or medium-sized oviraptorid like Citipati in the game)
  • Daspletosaurus and Gorgosaurus (I think these tyrannosaurs would be best as paleo-accurate versions of the in-game large tyrannosaurs)
  • Guanlong (a paleo-accurate version of the in-game Proceratosaurus would be nice, so I could have these guys truly represent the evolution of tyrannosaurs)
  • Sinosaurus (if Dilophosaurus doesn't get a paleo-accurate variant or cosmetic, I think Sinosaurus, the close relative of Dilophosaurus, should be added as paleo-accurate as possible for the game)
  • Plateosaurus (we currently don't have any prosauropods in the game, so this would be nice)
  • Magyarosaurus or Paludititan (we currently don't have dwarf sauropods, so these may be perfect)
  • Saltasaurus and/or Rapétosaurus (other mid-sized sauropods, not just Nigersaurus or Amargasaurus, could be great)
  • Argentinosaurus (it's one of, if not the largest dinosaur and among the largest land animals ever, I think it should be in the same digsite in the game as Mapusaurus (if Mapusaurus is added too) rather than Giganotosaurus, since Argentinosaurus never met Giganotosaurus and instead met Mapusaurus, a close relative of Giganotosaurus)
  • Psittacosaurus (a paleo-accurate ceratopsian would be nice to have in-game)
  • Lambeosaurus (hopefully, all hadrosaurs, not just saurolophines, would be given the option to stand and walk on all fours, and maybe Lambeosaurus could do this as well, if it is added into the game.
  • Leaellynasaura (a paleo-accurate, feathered small ornithopod would be great to have, so I don't have to rely on purely scaly small ornithopods in my park)

Non-Dinosaur Land Species
  • Simosuchus (my favorite extinct non-dinosaur reptile, this plant-eating crocodilian relative would be great to have in the game)
  • Edaphosaurus (I think that a plant-eating relative of Dimetrodon should be added so I could safely place it with the other herbivores, dinosaurs and non-dinosaurs alike)
  • Moschops or Tapinocephalus (large non-mammal synapsids would be cool to house with the dinosaurs, hopefully coexisting peaceful with one another)
  • Gorgonops or Inostrancevia (if I suggested large herbivorous synapsids, I think it's fair to suggest for carnivores as well)
  • Placerias (Lystrosaurus is already in the game, but I want even larger dicynodonts in the game, and Placerias seems to fit the bill)
  • Smilodon (I know this seems unlikely, since it is a mammal, but it has been featured in Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, and it would be very nice to see a prehistoric mammal in the game)

Aviary Species (Including Pterosaurs):
  • Hatzegopteryx (we currently don't have dwarf sauropods, so these may be perfect)
  • Rhamphorhynchus (as long as it is paleo-accurate, I want a fluffy long-tailed pterosaur in the game)
  • Tupandactylus (this could possibly be a paleo-accurate representation of the in-game Tapejara, maybe a herbivore unlike other pterosaurs in the game)
  • Microraptor, Yi qi, Archaeopteryx, and/or Avisaurus (if we have pterosaurs in the aviary, why not add true/flying dinosaurs in the aviaries as well?)

Aquatic Species:
  • Deinosuchus (if we get better, bigger platforms or even a land exhibit/lagoon hybrids, I think Deinosuchus should be added into the game)
  • Globidens (a paleo-accurate mosasaur would be nice)
  • Leedsichthys (possibly the biggest fish ever, possibly larger than Megalodon)
  • Xiphactinus (a large, great white shark-sized predatory fish, could work in shoals unlike larger predatory fish in the game)

Last edited:
Top Bottom