Discussion Thread #10 - What is your favourite animal in Planet Zoo?

Francesca Falcini

Senior Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

It's time for another discussion thread! It was lovely (and very inspiring!) to see your favourite builds from 2021 in our last discussion post!

Before we get started, as always, remember that this is a place for us to all enjoy chatting as a community. Please do keep in mind that these threads have set topics and refrain from discussions outside of that or they will be removed by the moderators – but don’t fret! We’ll still be keeping an eye on the rest of the forums for your feedback, suggestions, creations, and more!

So, without further ado:

What is your favourite animal in Planet Zoo?

465X.gif

Okay, I know I’m in a minority here but I love the Llama so much. Always have a heart for domestic species and this one is just a great one to have!

Last edited:
Our history has been complicated, but definitely the polar bear! Looking at how it started and how is it going now, this animal has had a special place in the game, It's also my favourite animal in real life 🐻‍❄️

In addition, I want to mention in second place the red kangaroo. It looks awesome, and the animations of that animal are outstanding: how it jumps, how the babies come out the pouch, how it lays on the floor, how it scratch its side... 🦘

Top Bottom