Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Aw fdev you must be so proud of this box you built. The list I really want is the numbers of commanders that have been retired in Fleetcom. I’d cough up a few dozen void opals to know if any fifth column fleetcom gankers have seen / ganked the same player more than once from within Fleetcom.

Last edited:
Aw fdev you must be so proud of this box you built. The list I really want is the numbers of commanders that have been retired in Fleetcom. I’d cough up a few dozen void opals to know if any fifth column fleetcom gankers have seen / ganked the same player more than once from within Fleetcom.

I suspect they'll be playing those cards a little "closer to the vest".

Hi all,
Just wanted to share the week 1 progress from the Distant Ganks 2 Expedition. Attached is the updated dashboard with progress through 11am UTC.
Highlights:

• Total kills since expedition launch: 1,715. Averaging nearly 156 kills a day, we are making a considerable dent in our "Road to 3k" goal.
  • Leveraging different data sources, we estimate that we have now killed roughly 10% of the DW2 roster that made it out to WP2. This metric matches kills against the DW2 roster and represents unique CMDR kills.
  • Launch day was, by far, the most successful content delivery day. 723 kills in Pallaeni and the surrounding systems were recorded that day with 1900 UTC having 267 kills
  • The Asp Explorer is the most commonly killed ship at 427 kills since expedition launch. This represents nearly 25% of all kills.
  • Total estimated rebuy currently sits at roughly 9.8 billion credits.
Current Week:

With the expedition staying at WP2 for another week, we expect kills to continue, but at a reduced rate. Players will be filtering out into surrounding systems and exploring a bit more given the CG completing on Thursday, so similar performance to week 1 will likely not be possible.
Week 2 Goals:

• Maintain kills per day at 140 or higher (150 stretch)
  • Increase ship kill diversity outside of the current top 3
  • Increase kills outside of WP2 system
Week 1 MVP:

The award this week goes to none other than CMDR Harry Potter! With 194 kills to date, Harry logged nearly 2 times as many kills as the next closest DG2 member. Congrats, and thank you for your contribution!

Thank you all and God bless.

Just like your ship building advice and player guides this is a brilliant insight into the biggest mass killing in, well, certainly the elite dangerous timeline and its now part of elites history. Bringing enemies together for a common goal. It was certainly a pleasure to play a small part of 41 kills. As always, a brilliant insight. 'Right on cmdr' o7!

Whatever it is you think you're doing has been utterly ineffective.

You know why your little wannabe General is called Zarek Null?

Because he prevented exactly 0 space stations from being built in the galactic core. [big grin]

J0suhDl.jpg

ryan_m

Banned
Whatever it is you think you're doing has been utterly ineffective.

You know why your little wannabe General is called Zarek Null?

Because he prevented exactly 0 space stations from being built in the galactic core. [big grin]

You're implying that the goal was to stop the station from being built. It wasn't. A station out there is good for us. It was The Overlord's command that the station be built in the first place, so you have him to thank for it.

You're implying that the goal was to stop the station from being built. It wasn't. A station out there is good for us. It was The Overlord's command that the station be built in the first place, so you have him to thank for it.

So what was the goal again? That nonsense about the heat death of the universe that your little wannabe overlord stole from the Mass Effect storyline? [big grin]

Last edited:
Exactly 0. These are all open kills.

Fair enough, anyone in open shuld fly properly shielded/equipped ships.
I am usually flying in open, but this time I am staying in a PG - though I would probably survive a standard gank with my Vette, I have 3.3MJ shields and fairly efficient in submit-highwake.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom