Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that it happens so fast, most wouldn't have the time, even if they were so inclined.

Decided to play in open the past few days to see what all the fuss was about. Last night, I finally met up with a DG2 CMDR in {Jawa_voice} Rohini {/Jawa_voice}. I had just come in from a little sight seeing and had only been out for a few days. It was a lone Krait Phantom and as soon as he circled around behind me, I knew it was go time. He stripped my shields and had me to 80% hull before I was able to low wake. Once out, I dropped, high waked to the nearest system. Reboot, repair, to get shields up and then headed back. Didn't see him in system again. Finally met up with him in the station and chatted. Nice enough guy...and a good rush.

Fly safe out there, fleet!

Ayyy that was me, my man. Forum name isn’t my CMDR name, obviously. I remember it because your escape was so much better executed than those of almost all other explorers I’ve encountered, and I believe I said as much when we spoke in the station. Most of these guys should take a leaf outta your book.

Ayyy that was me, my man. Forum name isn’t my CMDR name, obviously. I remember it because your escape was so much better executed than those of almost all other explorers I’ve encountered, and I believe I said as much when we spoke in the station. Most of these guys should take a leaf outta your book.

Gweeeeefer :p ;)

Cheers. It's not my first rodeo and yes, you did say as much. Fly Dangerous, CMDR!...and thanks for the fun.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Just wanted to share the week 1 progress from the Distant Ganks 2 Expedition. Attached is the updated dashboard with progress through 11am UTC.
Highlights:

• Total kills since expedition launch: 1,715. Averaging nearly 156 kills a day, we are making a considerable dent in our "Road to 3k" goal.
  • Leveraging different data sources, we estimate that we have now killed roughly 10% of the DW2 roster that made it out to WP2. This metric matches kills against the DW2 roster and represents unique CMDR kills.
  • Launch day was, by far, the most successful content delivery day. 723 kills in Pallaeni and the surrounding systems were recorded that day with 1900 UTC having 267 kills
  • The Asp Explorer is the most commonly killed ship at 427 kills since expedition launch. This represents nearly 25% of all kills.
  • Total estimated rebuy currently sits at roughly 9.8 billion credits.
Current Week:

With the expedition staying at WP2 for another week, we expect kills to continue, but at a reduced rate. Players will be filtering out into surrounding systems and exploring a bit more given the CG completing on Thursday, so similar performance to week 1 will likely not be possible.
Week 2 Goals:

• Maintain kills per day at 140 or higher (150 stretch)
  • Increase ship kill diversity outside of the current top 3
  • Increase kills outside of WP2 system
Week 1 MVP:

The award this week goes to none other than CMDR Harry Potter! With 194 kills to date, Harry logged nearly 2 times as many kills as the next closest DG2 member. Congrats, and thank you for your contribution!

Thank you all and God bless.

Week one has passed. Are you so weak, you're scared to start a new thread?

Last edited:
Going through the List of griefers and deciding to block them being like...…

[video=youtube;8i7oSx1DAHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i7oSx1DAHI[/video]

Sorry, the urge to joke in this matter is irresistible. :D

Don't worry, I haven't actually blocked anyone from the list...… yet ;)

Will Distant Ganks be making its way out to Colonia in the coming weeks? I wouldn't mind losing a pvp fight or two, or more.

On ps4.

Will Distant Ganks be making its way out to Colonia in the coming weeks? I wouldn't mind losing a pvp fight or two, or more.

On ps4.

My spidey sense is going through the roof that you're ready to gank the ganker - potentially several folks shipping meta FdLs out to dunk on my gankaconda. But in any case there's only one way to find out.

Z0.

My spidey sense is going through the roof that you're ready to gank the ganker - potentially several folks shipping meta FdLs out to dunk on my gankaconda. But in any case there's only one way to find out.

Z0.

Nah, Im terrible. I barely pvp at all. I spend probably 90% of my ED time pve bounty hunting in a vette/conda, so I'm a lazy pilot as well. Have managed a few kills in group fights the last year, but haven't decidedly 'won' an engagement since 2.4. But Ive got oodles and oodles of rebuys, and don't mind dying if the fight is fun.

Moved out to Colonia straight from the Omega CG and I've only seen 1 other cmdr here the last two weeks. Anyhow, if DW2/DG2 isn't going to be here for a while, that'll give me time to head back to the bubble and actually eng & practice with some pvp guns. Totally forgot that the local Colonia engineers aren't at rank 5.

For the love of god guys, please eradicate as many as possible.

I'm utterly sick of being locked out the servers due to this event.

It's starting to foster bad feelings towards the group and I've always been quite passive with them.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom