COMPLETED CG Distant Worlds Resource Initiative (Mining)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary

System: Stuemeae FG-Y d7561
Station: Explorer's Anchorage
(Ocellus Starport, large pads available, 4,276 Ls from main star, 25,899.71 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deiver mined Bauxite, Water and Liquid Oxygen
Time limit: 14th March 3305 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

The organisers of the Distant Worlds II expedition have requested materials for two construction projects in the Galactic Centre.

The exploration fleet aims to build a megaship and installation in the Stuemeae FG-Y d7561 system.

Dr Kaii, Fleet Liaison for Deep Space Surveys, explained:
This installation will be a place for scientists to study the supermassive black hole at Sagittarius A*. Future explorers visiting the station will be well looked after by Deep Space Surveys, to whom we will hand the keys before continuing to Beagle Point.

Bauxite, Water and Liquid Oxygen should be delivered to Explorer's Anchorage in the Stuemeae FG-Y d7561 system.

The initiative begins on the 7th of March 3305 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering mined Bauxite, Water and Liquid Oxygen to Explorer's Anchorage in the Stuemeae FG-Y D7561 system.

Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.​

Pristine metallic ring finder website: http://edtools.ddns.net/index.php?s=
-Courtesy of CMDR VicTic

Notes:
- Station Services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
- No shipyards within 500 Ly
- Prices @ Explorer's Anchorage
  • Bauxite: 446 Cr/T
  • Water: 458 Cr/T
  • Liquid Oxygen: 735 Cr/T

Latest status
Last updated: 14 March @ 16:00 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 2,367,428 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 2,812
Reward Tier: 10/11
Global Reward: None listed
Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10 CMDRs: 60,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 50,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 12,500,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,250,000 CR
CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Last edited:
A week off for the bubble players for the CGs...
For console players perfect time to play your PS+/Live titles still...
see ya next week..

Last edited:
they can better fix it very fast otherwise i travel further to BP,
this is very irritating for a 4 year old game

Last edited:
they can better fix it very fast otherwise i travel further to BP,
this is very irritating for a 4 year old game

It's only a toddler! Give it another 15 years and it'll be stealing yr beers :)

(If anyone manages to get the CG near the CG location let us know [up])

Of course, I could go out and fill up my T9, come back, and then sign up for the CG.

Hands up anyone who thinks I'd remember to do that before I sold my cargo.

Also, given the confusion above about what the required commodities are, I'd quite like to see the in-game list before I start.

They should've put the communications array into stage 3 of the starport, not in the to-be-built-by-CG stage 5 :D

After restart of launcher and tests in open, PG and solo... still nothing :|

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Also, given the confusion above about what the required commodities are, I'd quite like to see the in-game list before I start.

No Gallite - that has been updated in the first post here now based on confirmation from FDev that Gallite should not have been included.

No Gallite - that has been updated in the first post here now based on confirmation from FDev that Gallite should not have been included.

YRZ81QO.png

(from an alt nowhere near the CG :) )

Dat Tier 11 eh...

Last edited:
Thanks Factabulous. I gave Grim Pioneer a try too. Oh well, it was something to do while waiting.:)

I've shut down for the moment but I'll try again after dinner. Now I've had eyes on the CG text I'll go out whether I'm signed up or not.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom