DLC18 discussion and predictions

I'm curious @CharlieXGaming how do u feel about the way the baboon looks?
1728413153627.jpeg

1728413170661.jpeg

Pretty accurate, kinda looks off for some reason idk but overall good.

I just realised... this is probably the first DLC with no new rig at all. At first I thought the sifaka was unique, then I realised it probably used the gibbon rig. All the animals are basically clones and they had 6 months to work on this DLC, it shows how short-staffed Frontier are right now. They have a skeleton crew continuing PZ support who also need to port to console. I don't have high hopes that the sifaka will actually act like one, it will probably be near identical to the gibbon.

Last edited:
I just realised... this is probably the first DLC with no new rig at all. At first I thought the sifaka was unique, then I realised it probably used the gibbon rig. All the animals are basically clones and they had 6 months to work on this DLC, it shows how short-staffed Frontier are right now. They have a skeleton crew continuing PZ support who also need to port to console. I don't have high hopes that the sifaka will actually act like one, it will probably be near identical to the gibbon.
Wait, why the Gibbon rig? Do Sifakas brachiate? They certainly don't walk like Gibbons

I really think the sifaka will be different. I feel like the only thing they have in common in their upright position. Sifakas don't brachiate or walk really so fundamentally all their locomotion animations have to be different.

Back
Top Bottom