Modes ED "Beyond" Disappointing, anyone have similar feelings?

Doing a story line is not difficult to do. But it is not needed in a game like ED. I have still no idea what the poster was on about. The Witcher too 3 1/2 years to create, and at the end of the day, the game is not very complex. It is a good game that without the story is meaningless. Unlike ED when I have clocked over 900 hours in three years. Could I do the same with the Witcher 3 or any of the Witcher games. That is a big no.

The mission system in ED while on the outside of it looks the same, bring stuff from A to B, and kill X amount of stuff, it is actually far more complex then anything within the Witcher series, as it has to take into consideration all of the different commanders ranks, rep, the state of the BGS, where the mission objectives are, how far away they are from the parent star etc etc, I could go on. They are so different that there is no comparison. The Mission system in ED is far more complex then anything in The Witcher series or any other linear style RPG.

It is pretty silly to compare them to be honest.

well elite is the opposite then a very complex game ,that is a bad game?
"The mission system in ED while on the outside of it looks the same, bring stuff from A to B, and kill X amount of stuff, it is actually far more complex " explain i get the feeling you are pulling at strings for the sake of argumentation

Last edited:
Top Bottom