ED: Looking for Friends?

Is this thread still active?!

I have ED for a while but have just invested in a HOTAS setup today to begin playing more seriously.

One thing I've heard though is that the xbox version has a lot less human players showing up when you play in open compared to pc.. Smaller servers, less players etc... I'm not currently wanting to invest in a pc to have more interactions so I was wondering if anyone could advise me where to go to find human players in the xbox ED galaxy. I syill have no clue how to get involved in community goals etc but a fast learner if anyone wants company!

Alternatively... If anyone wants to wing up to explore and fight some space pirates... I'm happy to buddy up.. Still relatively new to the game and learning the workings but I'm confident with the basics and experienced in flight sims (combat and non).

Hopefully some people are active in xbox this weekend! I'm in utc+0 for time zone differences!
Hey Si, add me bro, we have an active wing and are always looking to help out!

GT:Aj31091
o7 Cmdr

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Si
Is this thread still active?!

I have ED for a while but have just invested in a HOTAS setup today to begin playing more seriously.

One thing I've heard though is that the xbox version has a lot less human players showing up when you play in open compared to pc.. Smaller servers, less players etc... I'm not currently wanting to invest in a pc to have more interactions so I was wondering if anyone could advise me where to go to find human players in the xbox ED galaxy. I syill have no clue how to get involved in community goals etc but a fast learner if anyone wants company!

Alternatively... If anyone wants to wing up to explore and fight some space pirates... I'm happy to buddy up.. Still relatively new to the game and learning the workings but I'm confident with the basics and experienced in flight sims (combat and non).

Hopefully some people are active in xbox this weekend! I'm in utc+0 for time zone differences!
Hello CMDR.
UK player here. Add me if you like. There are plenty of us out there if you know where to look, but it's a big galaxy.
Deadstar Omega o7

Thargoids anyone?
Been playing for a long time but just got around to getting my guardian mods. I would like to try interceptors so im looking for a group to tag along with first. Have plenty of credits to blow so not worried about mishaps on my end.

Been on a few times. I'm a decent explorer and liner pilot. Right now on a mission on the way back from the Heart Nebula. You can check my logs on Spartan W J's Ship Log.

GT = Spartan W J

I always like radio shatter and wingin'.

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

Hello Commander,,

I have been out of the verse for a while and always looking for friends.

KryptoYeti
xbox

Hi all,

Been a casual player since early access, haven't really got deep into the game, never touched open play, engineers, or wings and would love to team up with more experienced commanders who can show me what I`m missing.

I dont get to play as much as I`d like due to job and family, but If theres any commanders out there who would like to engage in some gratuitous hand holding to get us up to speed, please add me and send us an invite.

My gamer tag is :: SCOOB101

See you out there!

Come join us. We cater for all play styles. Feel free to contact me either here or on Xbox, Badspacewizard at your service

Attachments

• 998D2F57-0624-41E8-8DD8-00C48CDE3D83.jpeg
    998D2F57-0624-41E8-8DD8-00C48CDE3D83.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 210
Hello all. I'm a returning player. Played though about a year ago and got up to a Type 6 then to an Asp Explorer using the old rare material trade loop and then moved to regular trading, but one bad run kinda spat me out and ended up putting the game down. Just getting back in and learning how to do core mining, which got me some better ships, but now I wanna look at getting into engineering and what other stuff I can do. Still fairly green and I'm not the best combat pilot but up for anything.

I'm on US EST time and usually on in the evenings if I'm on.

GT is The Dark Scribe.

You all probably know this already but you can find randoms by using the 'Looking for Group' functionality of XBox

How do I start using Looking for Group?
  • From the guide. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Multiplayer > Looking for Group.
  • From game hub. Highlight an item, press the Menu button on your controller, select Game hub, and then select the Multiplayer tab.
  • From a club that you’re a member of. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs, choose a club from the list, choose the Multiplayer tab, and then select Looking for Group.
  • From a club that you’re visiting. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home, select the Community tab, and then select Clubs on Xbox. Browse the featured clubs or search by selecting Find a club. Select a club, and then select the Looking for Group tab.
To use Looking for Group, you might need to change your privacy settings.
  1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings.
  2. Select Account > Privacy & online safety.
  3. Select Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.
  4. Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
Create a Looking for Group post
When you use Looking for Group to create posts, you’re creating a “players wanted” ad for people in the Xbox community to browse and respond to. It’s an easy way to meet players with similar goals and interests—and you can recruit up to 15 people!
To create a Looking for Group post:
  1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Multiplayer, then select Looking for Group.
  2. Select Search or create posts, then select a game from the list (this takes you to its game hub).
  3. Select Create post.
  4. Add tags and a description, then adjust the details, such as the number of players needed. You can schedule a time to gather by adjusting Day and Party start time, or if you want to gather people into a party right away, select Now.
  5. When you’re done, select Post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom