ED: Looking for Friends?

Always happy to meet fellow thieves. BENNY LID.

I should point out that my thievery is small time mostly npcs and not yet ready for the big leagues. I'm also in no rush to meta 👍

Hi I am still relatively new to ED but running a Type 9 with a 782T load usually just play solo on trading (mostly polymer - basic medicine runs)
recently switched to open play expecting to meet / bump into people .. and nothing i get NPC interdictions every now and then, bu tthey are really easy to evade.
But i have to admit i am starting to wonder if i am the only person playing the game ...

is there anyone out there?

Hi I am still relatively new to ED but running a Type 9 with a 782T load usually just play solo on trading (mostly polymer - basic medicine runs)
recently switched to open play expecting to meet / bump into people .. and nothing i get NPC interdictions every now and then, bu tthey are really easy to evade.
But i have to admit i am starting to wonder if i am the only person playing the game ...

Head down to the CG

Howdy Commanders,
I’ve been playing for a few years but I’ve been on and off since. I fly a vette that I love with all my heart and can do pretty much anything with it. I have school and swim practice so I mostly play weekends, but feel free to add me! 07

GT: Lilslurp7

you could check out the systems around Eravate and Obambivas. there are usually CMNDRs around.

Good evening Commanders,

Looking for fellow Commanders to play the game with. I have a decent (not great) outfitted Anaconda. I can spec it for any type of mission. Currently working on my first engineered piece (FSD). If you would like a rusty Commander who is coming back to the game full-time, I would love to squadron up sometime.

GT: The Texorcist

PS: Looking for a dedicated group as well that is patient.

Hi all-

I just started here not too long ago. Literally brand new to the game, I haven't even left the starter zone yet. Hoping to find a squadron that has a fairly regular group of players online that doesn't mind noobs. I'm not really 100% sure what I want to do yet (other than everything), but I'm leaning towards trading, transportation, and bounty hunting to start out. I would like to find out more about this engineering stuff as well. Gamertag is Al Gore IV, though definitely PM me here too, I can be bad about friend notifications. :p

Hi I play on xbox still kinda a noob would like to find friends preferably with mics gt Is Finespuncargo80 i have a Krait and about 60 mill credit my friends help me get but they dont play anymore

Top Bottom