Votes: 22 64.7%

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Unconnected to server

Well that's what it says. 'Server (address) [Unconnected]', thus no fps information. I still se other commanders though and all works well and progress is saved.

Haven't been involved in any true pvp yet, save for an upset Lakon pilot that shot at me for strolling around the gate of Chango. At least I think it was a laser, it felt like it, but I might have hit one of the antennas. I was merrily chasing a canister of cotton, which took me quite a while, but I finally scooped it. I was well outside the 'stove grid', so I wasn't really bothering anyone. :D

Well that's what it says. 'Server (address) [Unconnected]', thus no fps information. I still se other commanders though and all works well and progress is saved.

Haven't been involved in any true pvp yet, save for an upset Lakon pilot that shot at me for strolling around the gate of Chango. At least I think it was a laser, it felt like it, but I might have hit one of the antennas. I was merrily chasing a canister of cotton, which took me quite a while, but I finally scooped it. I was well outside the 'stove grid', so I wasn't really bothering anyone. :D

The unconnected message is a well known issue which should be sorted soon. For FPS you can CTRL+f to show it, assuming you mean 'frames per second' and not 'first person shooter' :)

The unconnected message is a well known issue which should be sorted soon. For FPS you can CTRL+f to show it, assuming you mean 'frames per second' and not 'first person shooter' :)
Alright, thank you! Did search for it but it didn't yield. Showing my incompetence regarding online gaming, but I did mean 'frames per second'. :D

Authentication failure?

Anyone getting this message at the moment? All was fine until I saved and quit to make a cuppa. It says to check my connection, but it is fine.

Cheers

Seems like some servers are down, i am ingame right now at Beagle 2 Landing and the game can't get the market info, only gives me an error. Quitting and rejoining also takes quite a while.

Praevarus

P
Any chance that whatever happened is a sign that an update is coming soon? :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom